Search results

  1. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I noticed something cool about this issue: Janice finally plays her guitar in a Muppet Show comic book! In pretty much all previous issues she's drawn playing either maracas or a tambourine.
  2. M

    Is there an overrated/underrated Muppet production?

    I wonder how the terms "overrated" and "underrated" are determined. I would think that would be based on exposure and preference, or how much the owners promote/release them. For example, many fans say Elmo is overrated because he's in every episode and on every piece of Sesame Street...
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    J.P. Grosse did appear in the background in the first issue, obviously alive. Of course I find it odd that Scooter hasn't brought up his "uncle who owns the theater" at all in these comics (unless he does in the first two "Treasure of Peg-Leg Wilson" issues... I still haven't seen those). I...
  4. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's rhyming day with Abby Cadabby.
  5. M

    Question about Vehicles used in Muppet Productions

    One way you can find out is by watching the Muppet movies and seeing if you can identify the car. If I were you I'd watch the first two movies and look around. Was it sais whether that car was driven by a Muppet in the movie or by a human? Then again, it could have just been an "extra" (just...
  6. M

    Old School DVD set ideas

    I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if there was a DVD focusing on celebrities who made multiple appearances on the show? Maybe grouping the sketches by celebrities, with most or all of their featured appearances (not cameos in celebrity montages) on the show. Not sure about whether I'd put...
  7. M

    Master Insert Tapes

    I never really thought of that. Didn't really think it broke the reality of the scene.
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: Dog City DVD

    I wonder if the lack of bonus episodes could be because of the Amazon burn-on-demand releases of the series.
  9. M

    Similarities between Bruno's and Krang's Bodies

    Recently I was reading at the TMNT Wiki that Krang usually used that robotic glass bubble when he went out into the city due to the body being damanged on earth. I dont quite know what this means exactly (and don't know if the TMNT Wiki is as trusted as Muppet Wiki). Also, I've recently...
  10. M

    Is there an overrated/underrated Muppet production?

    I've been thinking latley, are there any speciffic Muppet productions that fans see as either overrated or underrated? I'm not talking about individual segments, songs, characters, or episodes of shows, but actual productions like movies or specials or such. Because I can't really think of...
  11. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    I didn't realise until after posting the link that the two clips listed as "Big Bird Goes to Camp: Part 1" and "Big Bird Goes to Camp: Part 2" are practically all of the street scenes from episode 1706 (as far as I could tell all that was missing was the sponsorship announcement), combined into...
  12. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Well, after a few weeks some classic clips have finally been added again. The site now has a few clips from the Camp Echo Rock episodes. Here's one of them: http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/0dee709f-bc43-4b29-82cf-8c76b54ed9b0/big_bird_goes_to_camp_part_1
  13. M

    Broken Arm plots

    According to the Muppet Wiki age on the episode where Telly breaks his arm, Luis mentioned the time he broke his arm.
  14. M

    Muppets Awarded Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame!

    Wow! So now all of the Muppets have a star. I wonder if Miss Piggy minds having to share with all the others (and I wonder if she still needs her portable star).
  15. M

    New Muppet Movie opens Christmas Day 2011

    Wowl, I was thinking the same thing, and I didn't even see this post until now. I talked about the idea in another "next Muppet movie" thread. I wonder if it would be a good idea if Pixar animated a Muppet short to precede the movie, maybe somethign showcasing characters who won't have a big...
  16. M

    New Muppet Movie opens Christmas Day 2011

    I've noticed two things, regarding this and past Muppet movies. First of all, seems this and the last two came out around the time of the Toy Story movies. Muppet Treasure Island came out a few months after Toy Story, Muppets From Space came out a few months before Toy Story 2, and this next...
  17. M

    The New Movie: The Muppets

    I think it's been said that the movie will involve the Muppets putting on a show. I guess that would be a good opportunity for cameos by minor/obscure characters like Uncle Deadley. But I guess if there are on-stage acts, those would probably be the first things the producers/directors decide to...
  18. M

    Whatever happened to Link Hogthrob?

    I wonder if the puppet still exists in good shape. I've also wondered that about Dr. Strangepork, but Strangepork was in the Bohemian Rhapsody video.
  19. M

    Old School DVD set ideas

    Just the other day, I was thinking of a great idea: "Sesame Street Treasure Chest". The packaging would resemble a treasure chest, and would include three discs (thoguh I don't expect Warner Home Video to release a three-disc Sesame Street set anytime soon). It could focus on seasons 1-30. Disc...
  20. M

    Segments that were possibly taped on the same day

    For years I figured the skecthes where Bert and Ernie go to egypt and the jungle, respectively, based solely on the fact that they wore explorers hats and jackets in both sketches. But then I watched recently, and noticed that while the explorers clothes were the same, the puppets were different...
Top