Search results

  1. M

    Your Thoughts: Henson's Place DVD

    So good to hear that this is actually coming with a feature, and out of the most recent Lionsgate Henson releases this one seems to have the best feature!
  2. M

    Old School DVD set ideas

    I've been thinking, with the 40th anniversary ending soon, it would have been great if Sesame Workshop put out a follow-up DVD to "40 Years of Sunny Days", maybe "More Sunny Days". Here's what I would do on such a release: Disc 1: Jazz #8 Bert and Ernie: Sandbox Game Buddy and Jim...
  3. M

    SST 40th Anniversary Library Exhibit Project, Coming in September

    I was sort of half-kidding about the "pointing out goofs" thing. I wonder if that library will limit the number of Sesame Street items a person can check out at a time during the exhibet. One of my local libraries has done that a few times concerning in-demand authors. I really hope that...
  4. M

    SST Old School CD Volume 2?

    I haven't seen any such announcement. If there is a second volume (and I haven't found any copies of volume 1 yet), I'd like it to have Sesame Street 2, Sesame Street LIVE! and Grover Sings the Blues.
  5. M

    SST 40th Anniversary Library Exhibit Project, Coming in September

    I've reread this thread several times, and it seems the more I read it, the more I find things that I missed. So it seems like the entire exhibet is inside glass cases. I expected some things to be hung on walls or shelves. Still, I would recommend having a binder on display, with pages on...
  6. M

    Toy Story 3

    I can't believe I didn't think about the fact that it would come with a short. By now I should realize that any theatrically-released Pixar movie will come with a short. That Night and Day short was good. It actually reminds me of something I saw in that clip from Youth '68 that The Jim...
  7. M

    Toy Story 3

    I saw it a few days ago and liked it. I think it's the best of the trilogy. One of the few trilogies where the second movie is NOT the best of the trilogy (even rarer when the second is the least great of the trilogy). It seems to me like Buzz is more of a supporting character than a...
  8. M

    My Favorite Muppet Movie On-Set Photo!

    I would guess either Whitmire or Michael Earl. It has been said that Steve Whitmire performed Fozzie in most scenes where Fozzie and Piggy appear together, and it's also been said that Michael Earl often performed a Frank Oz character (in TMM) when they were all shown together.
  9. M

    Possible future Lionsgate Henson DVD releases

    I doubt Lionsgate will release the 30th anniversary special. I'm pretty sure that's owned by Disney. I figure it's 65 percent Muppets, 20 percent Sesame Street, 5-10 percent clips not owned by Henson, Disney, or Sesame Workshop, and the rest of the percent being characters and clips owned by...
  10. M

    SST 40th Anniversary Library Exhibit Project, Coming in September

    Street Gang doesn't have any mention of Michael Earl Davis (just a different Michael Davis, the author). The 40th anniversary book mentions him in the section on Martin Robinson.
  11. M

    Muppet Snow White

    I noticed that the bartender in the two-page spread of issue #3 looks like Zoot with a full head of hair. He's even dressed similar.
  12. M

    A Muppet Freak Update

    So sorry to hear that (and not just because it means less MuppetFreak posts... though it doesn't cost anything to post, right?). I wil be sure to pray for your life to get better tonight.
  13. M

    SST 40th Anniversary Library Exhibit Project, Coming in September

    I just meant make a milk carton with "Have you seen me?" with those really obscure characters that we don't even know much about. (a good way to represent Leslie Mostly would be if you were to include a biography on Michael Earl Davis, though I doubt you will). Man, sounds like a great...
  14. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Tough Pigs has a five-page preview for Muppet Mash. http://www.toughpigs.com/tms-8-preview/ Maybe it'll get better, but so far I don't think it's as good as the first four-issue series, On the Road, or Family Reunion.
  15. M

    Which Sesame Street character should get a Greatest hits DVD next?

    I was thinking about this today... Those Twilight movies are really popular... Not really sure if the Twilight movies have led to studios making more vampire movies (I'm not always up-to-date on current movies), but maybe this would be the best time to release a "Best of The Count" DVD...
  16. M

    SST 40th Anniversary Library Exhibit Project, Coming in September

    Sounds like a cool project. I like that milk carton idea for the first Gordon. It would be interesting if you could also do the "have you seen me?" idea for some of the show's most obscure characters, like Leslie Mostly and Aristotle. Characters that even the most hardcore fans don't know much...
  17. M

    Muppet Snow White

    Tough Pigs finally has a five-page preview for the comic. And it looks like it's the best issue so far! I noticed some characters that Dr. Tooth didn't mention, such as Jerry (aka Slim Wilson) and Beard.
  18. M

    Sesame Street at Night

    Well, it looks like that special used a different Gene Shalit charicature puppet than the Muppet Show pilot.
  19. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "Happy Feliz Day" with Rosita.
  20. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    I was just looking at the fairly new format where all of certain types of articles are put together. I was looking at the Weekly Muppet Wednesday articles to see who all has been featured (especially since there have been articles for characters who I thought were already spotlighted), and I was...
Top