Search results

  1. M

    Segal Might Love The Classic Muppets...

    It is good that Rizzo will be wearing his jacket (can't tell if he's wearing his backwards baseball cap). I wouldn't have been surprised if they had him appear naked, or wearing nothing but a yellow cap (or wearing that purple shirt he wore in a few early 1980s productions, like Rocky Mountain...
  2. M

    "The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

    Hmmm, maybe Jason Segal should write and star in the next Star Wars movie.... :) I noticed in that shot where Walter takes a bow, and we see a little of the orchestra, that in addition to Lips and Trumpet Girl, we see a few additional characters in the orchestra, who I don't recall seeing...
  3. M

    What new merchandise do you think could or would be released?

    Some has been announced. There's going to be official Muppet... Nail polish. That was the first promotional tie-in announced. And a number of books have been announced as well, including a junior novelization, some sticker books, and a jokebook, among others.
  4. M

    Minor Muppets you'd like to see in the new movie?

    DW McKim mentioned that there was an article that mentioned it'll have over 100 Muppets, and there's at least one article saying it'll include every Muppet we can think of (well, that can be "over 100"). It would be interesting if they would reveal the number of Muppets with speaking parts in...
  5. M

    "The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

    I wonder if, after Floyd makes his comment that they should have gotten a bigger car, the Muppets decide to split up in search of all the characters needed to be reunited. It would make sense. Anybody notice Thog dancing in the background during that "we built that city on rock and roll"...
  6. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    You were wondering the name of that bug-like character with a trumpet for a face. That's Blustering Bellowpane Monster, who first appeared in the Fraggle Rock epsiode "You Can't Do That Without a Hat". Interesting that a character from that show would be in this. Though the puppet was recycled a...
  7. M

    "The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

    I think many of us have been over-thinking about things in the trailer.
  8. M

    Minor Muppets you'd like to see in the new movie?

    Well, all those characters have been used on The Muppet Show in other episodes, so I don't think it would be too much of a spoiler if any of them were in the archs. Besides, on The Muppet Show, Baskerville and Lenny WERE in the arches (can't remember off-hand if Mary Louise was). Somehow I...
  9. M

    "The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

    The trailer briefly shows Animal playing the triangle bell in the orchestra. I assume this is due to his anger management. But I must wonder, if Animal will be playing the triangle, I wonder who'll do the drumming. Animal's counterpart in the Moopets (assuming he does have a Moopets...
  10. M

    "The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

    Is it just me, or does that big group shot in the scene where Kermit says he believes in everyone look like portions of the crowd aren't physically there? I'd like to think that all puppets in that scene actually were there live on set, but when I pause or look at a still it almost looks like...
  11. M

    Segal Might Love The Classic Muppets...

    Many of the Muppets whose outfits have changed over the years have been spotted in their original outfits, but so far I haven't seen any clips with Miss Piggy in her white dress from the first 2-3 seasons of The Muppet Show (which was her regular dress at first, before she started wearing...
  12. M

    Minor Muppets you'd like to see in the new movie?

    I'll just go down my list again and check off those who have appeared in one of the four trailers so far... Hmmm, only a few so far (but at least the one at the top of my list has been spotted!).
  13. M

    What was the last Henson thing you bought?

    Last Muppet thing I bought was the Silly Storytime DVD.
  14. M

    Snow On Sesame Street

    There's this: http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/4d34d0c1-d782-4bcf-af27-f2da334c151e/snow_dance There's also an episode from season 40 in which Abby keeps making the season change, and it snows when she makes it winter. I assume you only mean scenes taking place...
  15. M

    If "The Muppets" is a success: What's next?

    I have also wondered how that film would have worked. I keep imagining them all in a small movie studio for every scene. But still, maybe that would be a good idea to revive after The Muppets comes out (it was made during the Henson/Juhl days, so it would have some classic quality). Though I...
  16. M

    "The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

    Somebody mentioned Lips being rebuilt. He was rebuilt a few years ago for the Christmas at Rockfellar Center appearance. Though in the trailer he looks more like the original puppet. I'm glad that they rebuilt Lips for this, even though they didn't need to. Unless the puppet in the Rockfellar...
  17. M

    Segal Might Love The Classic Muppets...

    Well, the official trailer has been posted, and there have been glimpses of Rizzo, Pepe, and Carl.
  18. M

    "The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

    Good trailer. I'll have to post my thoughts later, but I noticed that when the arches is shown, a few archs are empty. They should know better! I noticed some of the Mutations in the trailer, in that big group shot.
  19. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Well, I really like the "1234" parody. I was a fan of the original song and music video before it was parodied (and before it was featured in an iPod Nano commercial). But I hope we don't see one new DVD release of that every year.
  20. M

    "The Muppets: Being Green" Teaser Trailer Online

    Wen I first saw the part of the trailer where Jason Segal asks they they keep doing parody trailers, I was wondering if that office scene was just shot for these trailers (and I was sure it was part of the movie, since somebody pointed out that one of the confirmed celebrities is portraying the...
Top