Search results

  1. M

    Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

    So many great entries. I wish there could be multiple winners (at least four). Many of these need to be t-shirts.
  2. M

    "The Green Album" track list and album artwork

    I wonder how some of the songs that weren't written for the Muppets were chosen. Mahna Mahna makes sense, but I feel Wishing Song and Mr. Bassman are a bit odd choices for some reason. Why not Turn the World Around or Rockin' Robin or We Got Us? I have noticed that all of the Muppet Show songs...
  3. M

    "The Green Album" track list and album artwork

    This was announced two years ago at the same event that a certain long-awaited four-DVD set was announced. Hopefully you-know-what will get an announced release date soon...
  4. M

    Your Muppet mistakes

    I used to think that George the Janitor was originated by either Jim Henson or Richard Hunt, due to him sounding different in The Muppet Christmas Carol and me knowing that Henson and Hunt were gone by then. And I was confused, because I figured Jim Henson performed Wally, and the Muppet Hits...
  5. M

    "The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

    This seems to be the first time Wayne and Bobby Benson appeared together on-screen at the same time. They seem to have been made from the same whatnot, and I don't think there were multiple whatnot patterns used (unlike anything muppets). I guess Wayne at least is his own permaneant puppet here...
  6. M

    "The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

    I wonder if it'd be a good idea for any of us to start a checklist of our predictions, bring it to the theater, and then check off all correct predictions when we're proven correct.
  7. M

    Jim's personality

    In Jim Henson: The Works, Jerry Nelson said that he'd only seen Jim get angry twice. He mentioned the one time that others pointed out, but it would be interesting to know what happened the other time, if Jerry Nelson still remembers (and assuming it's nothing too personal). Ever since I saw...
  8. M

    "The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

    I wonder if she'll make a reference to her infamous Sesame Street appearance. Like maybe saying something along the lines of "The public can finally see me with a Muppet!" (I know, the public can see her unaired Sesame Street appearance online, but still...). And I must wonder, what is it with...
  9. M

    Ask KidRobot for The Muppets 3" Mini Figures

    I am a little mixed on the idea. On one hand, if they are blindboxed, then they could put in as many obscure characters as possible, since the average buyer wouldn't know who they'd be getting until after purchasing. But on the other hand, I don't want to buy several without knowing who I'd be...
  10. M

    Sesame Street Spoofs coming to DVD July 5

    Well, Warner Bros. posted a clip from the DVD, which is just a clip from the Sesame Letters Unit sketch. I wish they'd have shown a few more clips in what was posted, and I wasn't particularly hoping for a second release of that sketch. But we now know one more clip that we didn't know would be...
  11. M

    What new merchandise do you think could or would be released?

    I'd like to see a "Muppets vs. Moopets" video game!
  12. M

    "The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

    I looked at a still again, and looking more closely, I can see that character is playing the violin (I mistook a violin stick for a baton, and didn't notice the violin until now). And the character whom I thought was the conductor is the character who looks a bit like Angelo.
  13. M

    Segal Might Love The Classic Muppets...

    Although we have all spotted Rizzo in the trailer, I'd like to point out this interview with Nick Stoller: http://collider.com/nicholas-stoller-interview-the-muppets/97354 In it he mentions Rizzo as a character he really loves, and says they had to put in there. Considering that and the fact...
  14. M

    Minor Muppets you'd like to see in the new movie?

    There's been so many new articles posted today that I had trouble findiing it! But here it is http://www.slashfilm.com/muppets-jason-segel-interview/
  15. M

    "The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

    But then if that were the case, I wonder what a Zoot Moopet would be called. Zoooot? A name with a completely different name style?
  16. M

    Minor Muppets you'd like to see in the new movie?

    Well, I read an article which mentioned the Muppaphones being in this. And they aren't in any of the trailers.
  17. M

    "The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

    I wonder who the human is suppposed to be (besides a celebrity cameo). A Moopets counterpart to Sweetums? Animal? Jim Henson (he does look a bit like Jim, though younger and mean)? Why do I geet the feeling all Moopets will have an "oo" sound in their names? I predict the others (besides the...
  18. M

    If "The Muppets" is a success: What's next?

    I'd like to see them do something like the Bohemian Rhapsody video, but bigger, with more characters. They'd certainly rebuilt many. I'd also like to see a viral video starring the full-body monsters (give the newly-rebuilt Thog and Mutations more to do, as well as any full-body character we...
  19. M

    "The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

    I think I'll be sad if the time comes before the movie is out when we all run yut of things to over-analyze and over-think.
  20. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Today is "Number Six Day" with The Count.
Top