Search results

  1. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    I think it's been awhile since I sent any articles. I'll try to come up with some again soon. There's actually a few ideas I've had in my head that I haven't written.
  2. M

    If "The Muppets" is a success: What's next?

    Yes. You know, a long time ago, I think 2002, I thought of an idea for a television special focusing on the minor characters. I would have had it take place at KMUP, and the main characters would have been riding a limo to the studio, lost in traffic or something (similar to Grover's subplot...
  3. M

    If "The Muppets" is a success: What's next?

    Would people object to a Muppet movie where the star was a supporting character? All previous Muppet movies starred either Kermit or Gonzo, or were ensemble pieces (actually you could say that all or most of the ones starring Kermit were ensemble). How about a movie where the main focus is on...
  4. M

    Your Muppet mistakes

    I used to think that TR Rooster was a female and Gladys the Cow was a male (at the time unaware that roosters can't be female and cows can't be male).
  5. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's Learn a New Dance Day with Zoe.
  6. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    Well I meant before Darkwing erased their memories (at least) did they realise who Megavolt was. Though when Dakrwing hypnotised them into forgetting who Darkwing was he didn't exactly make them forget who Megavolt was.
  7. M

    Some new pictures of the Star Wars Muppet Figures!

    To me these look like the best-quality non-Palisades Muppet toys since the Palisades days. Something about Beaker doesn't look right, though. You know, I'm thinking Sweetums would make a good Jabba the Hutt. Or maybe The Swedish Chef (since you can't understand him).
  8. M

    If "The Muppets" is a success: What's next?

    You know, in the Ask Jim Lewis thread, Jim said something like that when asked about Kermit's limited involvement in Muppets Tonight, referring to it as a "next generation" of Muppets. Of course, The Jim Henson Hour and Muppets Tonight both had more focus on new characters, and both shows were...
  9. M

    If "The Muppets" is a success: What's next?

    I was thinking tonight, maybe the Muppets could do a documentary-style movie, liek Borat or Bruno (though family friendly, scripted, and of course good). Maybe the Muppets could split up into groups and go into different parts of the world to do interviews, or a relatively small group of...
  10. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    I think I asked awhile ago if the public seemed to recognize Launchpad as Darkwing Duck's sidekick, but after watching Clash Reunion, I noticed that at the high school reunion when Megavolt first appears at the reunion, Megavolt briefly speaks to Launchpad, even mentioning him by name, but doing...
  11. M

    MTM and MFS might come to blu-ray

    Hopefully the new sets will have deleted scenes, assuming they still exist. I would hope that all deleted scenes from Muppets From Space would still exist, as that movie came out when DVDs began and DVDs had already included deleted scenes (in fact I think deleted scenes were announced for...
  12. M

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I don't think this has ever been asked, so I'll ask. I know that The Jim Henson Company required Palisades to make the Miss Piggy figures skinny, but do you remember the reason why the series 1 (and exclusive) Miss Piggy figure didn't have texturing like the other figures?
  13. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    The rap version of Write It Down has been posted: http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/48c26e7b-233d-4db6-a090-30fbcb81db30/write_it_down I don't recall seeing that version before, but I would like to see the vaudville version again.
  14. M

    Aristotle finally in action at sesamestreet.org!

    In the case of Telly, the adults thought he was imagining Snuffy, and at the end Telly was convinced he did imagine him (and then when he saw Snuffy's snuffle again he wondered if he was imagining). It is a bit sad that the adults apparently had to see Snuffy to know he was real. They couldn't...
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: New Muppet Central Forum Features

    So far, I'd say it was not worth waiting a day and a half. Maybe I'll get used to it, but for now it's hard for me to figure things out. And when I click on "forum" on the main page, it goes to the old link, which provides the new link to click on. I hope I can get used to this fast.
  16. M

    MTM and MFS might come to blu-ray

    Acording to Tough Pigs The Muppets Take Manhattan and Muppets From Space might be getting a blu-ray release this year. It was pointed out on Tough Pigs that the source for the announcement mentioned some actor who wasn't associated with either film, which makes the news a bit suspicious. But if...
  17. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's Pet Animal Day with Rosita.
  18. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    I was recently watching the episode Clash Reunion, and there's sort of a plot hole that I noticed. Spoiler alert below! . . . Anyway, at the end, after the bullies learn that Drake Mallard is Darkwing Duck and after Drake earns their respect, he uses a hypnotism coin to make them forget that...
  19. M

    Reinventing "Follow That Bird" (1985)

    No, they were members of the Second City, not SCTV. Most of the SCTV cast members and many SNL cast members were from Second City before becomming part of those variety shows.
  20. M

    Remembering Richard Hunt

    I think I read a review of Being Elmo which says the documentary includes some footage (and it's recently been announced it'll be released in regular theaters and on DVD soon so we should see some soon!).
Top