The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So since Beau's our new custodian, shall I fire Ziffel? (No offense Ziffel, if you've read this thread).

Don't forget guys, tomorrow, the series premiere of "T*K*O"! And be looking for new episodes every Thursday thereafter.

Beauregard

Reaction score
EDIT: Well, no, not an edit, but, I JUST this moment put in that "edit" and now he goes and posts...how rude...I mean...honestly...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sorry, but like I pointed out before, I'm in charge of keeping this thread alive while MrsPepper is away with her exams. Besides, we don't want to kill the T*K*O thread, I have a feeling this is going to become a very popular thread!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*slaps hands together smuggly*

Well, we'll see about that!!!

Vibs

Reaction score
Okay somebody ask me: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"!!

Somebody: Why did the chicken cross the road?

*silence*

Well... The chicken? - That must be a metaphor. Or maybe it symbolices... peas!? Yes! Peas! So why did the peas cross the road? The road must be the dinnertable. The peas are crossing the dinnertable. Allright. So if the peas are crossing a dinnertable it must be... well, because someone is blowing them from one side of the table to another! Or because the peas can walk. Or run? Anyway, it was not funny somebody. And by the way, chickens are ugly. And so are roads.

SO! Did you get enough? Or shall I use "Pretend-I-understand-the-joke-but-don't" or
"Asking-too-much" or shall I just "Run-the-joke-down-with-combine-while-laughing-very-hard"...? - I have a nice axe too actually...

Beauregard

Reaction score
*picks up the remains of Joke #21.3 and heads for the nearest trash receptical*

Vibs

Reaction score
By the way, you owe me some cold cash Custodian!

What? You guys really think I'm killing jokes for free? I gotta make a living...

Beauregard

Reaction score
*gets cash out of the refridgerator*

Well...it's cold...

*stuffs it in pocket*

But, it ain't going to you.

Lock her away for killing jokes...

Vibs

Reaction score
*Stoneface, raises one eyebrow*

I guess that was supposed to be a joke, or at least supposed to be funny. The whole thing about me saying "Cold cash" and you taking cash out of the fridge because the fridge is usually cold and I said I wanted cold cash. But do you see anyone laughing around here? ... no?
Tell you what? I don't. So maybe your little "joke" wasn't funny at all. And just between us *whispers* It wasn't. *Loud*

Now anyone else has something to say about this? And Beau... You still owe me.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Vibs, I knew why the chicken crossed the road... To get away from your bad jokes!! ^_^
And since I don't want to be one of those excvlusive people, anyone who posts in here and wants to "join" is automatically a member!

Yeah FozzieBear, when I was posting this, I was thinking along the same lines as you. Then I'd look really silly... :embarrassed:

So Beau, you're back eh? Just couldn't get enough... :wink:

Cool ranks, TA, fun idea. The ones you've written will be the only official ranks. Oh, but Vic and I did pretty much come up with the idea together, and he dubbed me a "thread killa", so he has credit for starting it too, even though I made the thread.

Beau, if you owe her, pay up. Or I'll, um, take a broom. Do what with it, you may ask? Who knows... **Evil eye**

D'Snowth, thank you for not letting the thread die. :smile: I wrote two exams today and I need a break! So I'll be on here for a little bit. But I've got one more tomorrow... **growls**