The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

Vibs

Reaction score
*Knocks on door... waits...nothing happens.... Opens door myself*

...uh.... Hello! I was just wondering... can Joke-Killers join too? Because I am one jokekiller! I can kill any joke like that *snap* and I'm very good at it actually. I kill lame jokes, funny jokes, long jokes, short jokes and even riddles. So can I join you guys? Or do you want me to walk out that door again, out in the rain and hide in some filthy dustbin? Because I can do that... *sniff*...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
THREAD KILLA'S!

I'm the son in the Moppet family and I'm ignored! I don't think my dad loves me anymore *sniff* I stole the car a week ago and he never even noticed I'd gone! :cry:
*cough*

I am very much afraid to point out that try as you did to get ignored there, you most certainly did not. Not only did Kyle join you, and Biggy slam the car over, you and the others were transported to the hospital, and in your next post you were back in the car, so we had to assume that none of it happened...:stick_out_tongue:

In fact, just latly I was thinking, "Where's Vic, I've missed him in this game" So there, heh!

*sees the others in the thread, oh no....and a joke-killar too..*

*heads for hills*

That Announcer

Reaction score
I think we should make a couple of new positions in the TKO world:

CJK (Chief Joke Killer), UTK (Unionized Thread Killer)- Vibs
Custodian- Beau

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
When you make a topic, do people shy away? When you reply to a popular thread, adding a valid point, do people tend to just dissapear, and your question left unanswered? Well, it sounds like this thread is the one for you.
What would have been funny is if after this thread was posted NOBODY posted in it. THAT would have been funny. LOL!

Vibs

Reaction score
Hooray! I'm the joke killar! And did you notice the "a"? Awesome.
Oh and hi Custodian! So... Any jokes you want me to kill? :halo:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
What would have been funny is if after this thread was posted NOBODY posted in it. THAT would have been funny. LOL!
What a paradox that would have been. An organization was started by a thread killer for thread killers to join, but the thread killers didn't join it. So, the thread killer's thread was killed before it even began.

If that hurt your head, go watch some Ernie and Bert.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*cough*

I am very much afraid to point out that try as you did to get ignored there, you most certainly did not. Not only did Kyle join you, and Biggy slam the car over, you and the others were transported to the hospital, and in your next post you were back in the car, so we had to assume that none of it happened...:stick_out_tongue:

In fact, just latly I was thinking, "Where's Vic, I've missed him in this game" So there, heh!

*sees the others in the thread, oh no....and a joke-killar too..*

*heads for hills*
Hangs head in shame

Sorry dad.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Custodain swings keys on a chain, and laughs*

You there. Vibs, the so-called Joke Killaer....kill this one: "Why did the chicken cross the road?" I never want to see it again.

And you, yes, you Mr Announcer. I hold you responsible for crimes unmentionable, and the killing of threads long-gone. I'll get to you, next.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*Custodain swings keys on a chain, and laughs*

You there. Vibs, the so-called Joke Killaer....kill this one: "Why did the chicken cross the road?" I never want to see it again.

And you, yes, you Mr Announcer. I hold you responsible for crimes unmentionable, and the killing of threads long-gone. I'll get to you, next.
Oh yeah? You'll never catch me, fat head! (runs off into the distance, turns a corner)

Beauregard

Reaction score
*appears beyond the corner*

Boo! Sorry, for Thread-Killing crimes...thread murder most fowl you get a chicken sentence.

"Chickens peek the toe that feeds them, so saith the old Chinese proverb."

That was your Chicken Sentence. You may go...

EDIT: Oh crumbs...I think I kiled the TKO thread...