The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*picks up the remains of Joke #21.3 and heads for the nearest trash receptical*
<glaring> Beau, if there is a picture of any kind attached to that joke, you will most assuredly regret throwing it away. You can be certain of that. <hands on hips> Don't make me show off my biker-chick side.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Even if there was, it was quite a bad joke, so chances are the picture wasn't a good one anyway... :wink:

Wow, you and That Announcer need different nicknames... I just realised I call you both TA. :/

Vibs

Reaction score
*In a low, calm voice, to mrsPepper* Getting away from my bad jokes huh? I kill the jokes honey, I don't make them up. And Beau, you have exactly 48 hours to get me the cash or fun will be history for you pal.

*Puts the hood on so it covers eyes*

(((( I don't know how I became this Mrs.Smith/Lara Craft/Anakin Skywalker/secret agent/ villain-ish Joke Killer but to be honest with you... I'm enjoying every minutte!)))))

What?

(((( err... Nothing.)))))

... Good.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**Horrified, Pepper makes calming hand gestures while deep breathing** Um, just calm down, no need to, um, use the dark side, or, something... **suddenly she stops moving completely, and tilts her head to one side**

Wait a second. Did she just call me honey?

**Raises one eyebrow** No, she wouldn't have.. :mad:

((teehee))

Vibs

Reaction score
*Looks up at Mrs Pepper, still in calm voice* I call everybody honey, Honey. That's a part of being a Joke Assassin.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well, not this honey. **grumbles to herself** I'll "assasin" you...

((I have like, no sense of humour so I'm actually finding it hard to tell if you're joking or not...here's to hoping you are >_< ))

Vibs

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Well, not this honey. **grumbles to herself** I'll "assasin" you...

((I have like, no sense of humour so I'm actually finding it hard to tell if you're joking or not...here's to hoping you are >_< ))
((( I'm joking definatly! Which is the "funny" part: The joke killer is joking! Wocka!... um.... Or well, not the Joke Killar she is not joking but I, the joke killer, am... err... yeah! :smile: ))))

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Heehee, okay good. :big_grin: I feel so silly now. Do dodo dodooo, **whistles innocently**

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
D'Snowth, thank you for not letting the thread die. :smile: I wrote two exams today and I need a break! So I'll be on here for a little bit. But I've got one more tomorrow... **growls**
The first episode will probably be ready when you get back tomorrow.

Vibs

Reaction score
*Puts an arm around Mrs Pepper*

*In dark voice* I've been there too, sweetheart I've been there. But I turned my silliness, my embarrasment over all the jokes I didn't get into anger. I joined the dark side. From that day, I was known as The Joke Killar and I got this hood of mine. And a lot of eyeshadow. And the dark-red lipstick. Anyway... *Look at Mrs. Pepper.* Join the dark side and you will get your revence for all the times you didn't get a joke and people laughed at you. I've been there too many times. But now it's over! If people laugh at me, I'm just gonna make them lose their sense of humour and they will be doomed to a life full of anti-funniness. *Low controled evil laughter*

Oh D'snowth that sounds so dark and lovely. I'm looking forward to it - It's gonna be almost just as fun as when I killed the fly-in-the-soop joke. Or no it wasn't fun, I'm never having fun. It was... a pleasure. yes. A pleasure.