The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

Vic Romano

Reaction score
*falls off stage passed out from whining like a little girl*
THUD!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And now, ladies and gentlemen...may I present the pilot episode of "T*K*O"!

T*K*O

Episode #: The Pilot
Title: T*K*O-The Pilot
Original Airdate: 21-Jun-2005
Written by: D’Snowth
Created by: MrsPepper

The episode opens up on the exterior of a new “private” club. The sign states: “T*K*O”, which stands for Thread Killas Organization. The club consists of member of the famous Muppet Central forum, who are usually ignored. When they post threads, others tend to shy away from them, when the post in popular threads, everyone stops. But, they are proud of themselves for who they are. T*K*O is founded by MrsPepper, and the charter members include: Vic Romano, D’Snowth, and That Announcer. And now, onto the story…

MRSPEPPER: (walks up on stage inside the T*K*O club building) Good evening, and welcome to another exciting meeting of the Thread Killas Organization…where our mission is to post as much as we can at the Muppet Central Forum…

VIC ROMANO: (interrupts) What’s the point? Everyone there tends to ignore us.

MRSPEPPER: Nobody said that missions had to have a point, Vic. Now then, before we start our posting, any old business…

ZIFFEL: (as the custodian) Yes, there is still no news about season 3 of Green Acres being released.

MRSPEPPER: Green Acres? That IS old news. Now then, any new business?

THAT ANNOUNCER: Yes, my post “How’s the weather where you are?” has finally become a hot topic…

EVERYONE: (interrupting) Really? That’s great!

THAT ANNOUNCER: However, it has yet to become a sticky.

EVERYONE: Aww…………..

MRSPEPPER: Well, now that we’ve gotten all of that taken care of, let’s start posting…but first, let’s settle on a section….now then…Vic, which section do you want?

VIC ROMANO: I’ll take Fanfiction and Fan Art.

MRSPEPPER: How about you, That Announcer?

THAT ANNOUNCER: I’ll take Friends and Family.

MRSPEPPER: And you, D’Snowth?

D’SNOWTH: I’ll take General Discussion tonight.

MRSPEPPER: Those sound like forums that would be killed by our threads….perfect!

A long pause ensures.

MRSPEPPER: Now remember, the non-alchoholic bar is always open, and our specials tonight are coffee, milk, and iced tea.

THAT ANNOUNCER: Yes!

MRSPEPPER: Well what are you all waiting for? START POSTING!

The members left their chairs in the assembly, and walked back to their cubicles, where their computers set. Pretty soon, the room was filled with the sound of ticks, and types, and clicks, and scrolls. There cubicles were easy to tell apart…That Announcer’s cubicle was filled with DVD’s of all kinds. Vic’s cubicle was filled with tons of his sketch books. D’Snowth’s cubicle was filled with tapes of Sesame Street from 2003. Each member was busy with their new posts. That Announcer was posting in Friends and Family.

THAT ANNOUNCERS: Let’s see…I’ll start a thread about……………………I know, I’ll start a thread about “What’s Your Favorite Drink”, that sounds like something lots of members would post in.

With that, That Announcer was typing away. Meanwhile: in Vic’s cubicle…

VIC ROMANO: (scanning his muppet sketches onto the web). I’ll just paste these here…(clicks), and then type a post here in Fanfiction and Fanart…(opens up Muppet Central Forum), and post the links for all to enjoy. Hopefully this time, people will actually view them.

Then in D’Snowth’s cubicle…

D’SNOWTH: Aww man! I can’t believe this!

MRSPEPPER: (looks into the cubicle to see what’s going) What? What happened?

D’SNOWTH: I’ve ACTUALLY gotten e-mail tonight!

MRSPEPPER: Reading e-mail is not part of your assignment D’Snowth, this is T*K*O, not C*R*E (Casually Reading E-mail), now start posting.

With that, D’Snowth started a new thread about his love for Elizabeth Montgomery. As the night went on the time has finally come to meet for the closing assembly.

MRSPEPPER: Well, I assume you all have been busy these past few hours….

That Announcer, Vic, and D’Snowth all have blank, sleepy faces.

MRSPEPPER: Now, it’s progress report time!

OTHERS: Aww….

MRSPEPPER: You go first That Announcer.

THAT ANNOUNCER: (yawns) Well, I started a thread about favorite drinks, because I was sure people would post in it, as it seems like just about everyone has a favorite drink.

MRSPEPPER: And, how many replies did you get?

THAT ANNOUNCER: One, D’Snowth replied with milk.

MRSPEPPER: I see…(gives D’Snowth a look) Well, speaking of D’Snowth, let’s hear your story.

D’SNOWTH: Well, I started a thread about the greatest love of my life…Elizabeth Montgomery!

THAT ANNOUNCER AND VIC ROMANO: (snickers under their breath).

MRSPEPPER: Hmm? And how many replies did you get?

D’SNOWTH: Well, I started getting embarrassed, so I didn’t check.

MRSPEPPER: You really are a thread killa, aren’t you? Well, Vic, how about you?

VIC ROMANO: I posted links to my new piece of fanart.

MRSPEPPER: And how many replies did you get?

VIC ROMANO: Two.

OTHERS: Two?!

VIC ROMANO: I’ve gotten kick this habit of double-posting.

MRSPEPPER: Well, I must say, you all have certain lived up to your names as Thread Killas…but that’s what we’re all about! Now then, this meeting of T*K*O is adjourned!

THE END​

And just so you all know, I'm in charge of keeping this thread alive until MrsPepper comes back.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
we can't let this thread die :wink:

Here to keep the thread alive, sir!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
LOL!!! Mrs. Pepper, that was really freakin' funn-ee!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aah, you didn't kill the avatar one, you made me my new one!! That's like, the opposite of killing... 0__o.
And D'Snowth wrote that story, not me, but wasn't it great? :big_grin: I laughed so much.

So yeah, I'll be depending on youse guys to take care of the thread :wink: since I have exams right now... but this minute I'm taking a break, as I can't possibly retain more information.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Cool! I too, am a "thread killa'". I don't post much, but boy, when I do...BANG! That thread is dead. :flirt: