The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yes, D'Snowth, it was lovely, please feel free to write more.
Not anymore, KermieBaby! You are not alone! This thread is alive and kickin'. :zany:

Edit: wrong smilie :embarrassed:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Vic, you didn't kill my weather thread, you encouraged it! WHU-oh... I think we've got a spy, people! CALL 911! SOUND THE ALARM! Oh, DS, you've done a great job of capturing me. I hope you don't mind, I'm working on a script right now. It'll be up soon, and I think you're the main character.

We should have membership names. How about this prospective list:

Founder, President, CEO- MrsPepper
Vice President, CFO- D'Snowth
Marketing, Board Chair, CTK (Chief Thread Killer)- That Announcer
VCK (Vice Thread Killer), Chief Operations Officer, Recruiter- Vic Romano
Floor Manager, UCK (Union Thread Killer)- KermieBaby47

EDIT: Good lord, I think I killed the Thread Killer's thread. Chalk one up for me. Blblblblblb hahaha! :smile: :stick_out_tongue: :halo:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Just so you know, I was the one who wrote it.
EEP! I'm sorry; so let me reiterate; that was really really funny; I literally started crying from laughing so hard!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, now that the pilot was an instant success, and MrsPepper liked it; I'll start posting new episodes starting every Thursday. If anyone comes up with story ideas, and/or would like to participate in the story, then please e-mail, or private message me, and I'll see to it that your ideas are heard. And thank you That Announcer for the character list, I'll definetely use them for the stories. So be looking for the first episode (not the pilot) of T*K*O starting this Thursday! Finally, I'm starting to REALLY feel like an important part of this community! :smile: :excited: :big_grin:

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Well, now that the pilot was an instant success, and MrsPepper liked it; I'll start posting new episodes starting every Thursday. If anyone comes up with story ideas, and/or would like to participate in the story, then please e-mail, or private message me, and I'll see to it that your ideas are heard. And thank you That Announcer for the character list, I'll definetely use them for the stories. So be looking for the first episode (not the pilot) of T*K*O starting this Thursday! Finally, I'm starting to REALLY feel like an important part of this community! :smile: :excited: :big_grin:
Hey, you've been that for a while now! To refine my script-writing skills, would you mind if I put up a few episodes as well?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't see why not. Please remember, the new episodes will be posted every Thursday. If you also don't mind to wait a bit, until till after I post the next episode (which will be this Thursday), so that way, you'll know how the episodes are executed. If you come up with new episodes that YOU, yourself want to post, please e-mail me before you do please. And like I said, if ANY of you all come up with more ideas, please e-mail me, so I can work them into the series.

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I don't see why not. Please remember, the new episodes will be posted every Thursday. If you also don't mind to wait a bit, until till after I post the next episode (which will be this Thursday), so that way, you'll know how the episodes are executed. If you come up with new episodes that YOU, yourself want to post, please e-mail me before you do please. And like I said, if ANY of you all come up with more ideas, please e-mail me, so I can work them into the series.
No, not at all! In fact, as you would be the writer, I'll mail you the scripts for your yes or no first.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That'll be great That Announcer, thank you. And don't worry, if your script is approved, I'll give you full credit for that episode.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Finally, I'm starting to REALLY feel like an important part of this community!
This is very odd to me. :smirk:

Almost all the threads I read (and sometimes reply to when shying away just won't cut it) are started by everyone in this beautiful new organization. I consider you all as the main posters around here. I think the T*K*O has been organizing itself this whole time, without any of us being aware of it!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh no, it's the thread killers! Don't tell the Bear on Patrol your hear, he might think you actually killed someone...:big_grin: