The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

Ziffel

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
ZIFFEL: (as the custodian) Yes, there is still no news about season 3 of Green Acres being released.
D'Snowth said:
So since Beau's our new custodian, shall I fire Ziffel? (No offense Ziffel, if you've read this thread).
Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh !!!!!

Wow! I didn't even realized you had posted these, D'Snowth! I hadn't ever read from this thread before and just decided to browse through it and found these! And you're not going to believe this, but do you know what my occupation is? CUSTODIAN!!!! That's too surreal! How fitting for two "Green Acres" fans!! :smile:
Thanks for acknowledging me once again, D'Snowth. And for my temporary custodian job! You're a great friend.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Pep: Switch the thread-killer roles of myself and Vic, so that he becomes CTK and I'm VTK. Hokay? :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the first episode, Snowth!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*walks in out of the rain*

What is this place? Oh wait...I forgot. I live here. I am the cutoden, keeping the Thread Killars and Joke-assasins firmly under lock and key.

*holds a lock and a key above Vibs*

Bet you don't get that, huh...

Right, you evilness, what jobs have you laid up against this forum today?

*realises and posting in the thread that was meant to be killed...*

*runs for the hills again while singing The Hills Are Alive...but...in a manly way*

Vibs

Reaction score
Well, bet you can't run for the hills singing The Hills Are Alive...but...in a manly way when the door is locked now can you sweety? *smirks* And especially not when you owe me. Just to make things a little more fu... um... pleasurable for me, I say that you have to bring me the money within 48 hours, which is now reduced to about 44 hours, and you have to stay in the house all the time.

And by the way, I did get the socalled "joke" but it was so lame I don't even wanna mention it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*leaves thread...wait...the door is shut! Let me out! This is meant to be a thread killars thread! How can it die If I Am Locked In It!!!!!*

Sigh....

MrsPepper

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA, Beau, at first I had though that you were singing that as the song.. like, you were singing, "The hills are alive, but in a manly way!". :sing:
BAHAHAHAHA!

Wow Vibs, good for you getting the joke, even though it was over your head.
HAHAHAHA!! I'm on a ROOOOLL!

Sounds Good, TA!

Vibs, I'll join the dark side, but do they have corn-pops? Or muffins? Or good food?

Vibs

Reaction score
*To Beau*

Yeah, ironical isn't it? But if I were you I'd be more worried about other things such as getting the money to me in time. Because if you don't, that funny attitude of yours will turn grey and soon be forgotten and you'll be known as one of the most boring people on earth.

*Draws hood further down so it covers eyes totally and sniggers low and dark.*

To Mrs. Pepper* Well good for me having a head. Unlike someone else if they keep telling lame jokes... And cute stuff, you won't be needing popcorns once you joined me. YOu and me, we can rule the world. Once we've killed every single joke in the world, everybody will be so boring and bored and WE will finally be the funniest persons in the world! You and me, alone. Finally people will no longer laugh at us in the "ha ha look at them *points fingers*" -way but in the "Oh they are being so funny!" -way because we will be the only funny people in the Universe.

Now are you going to join me, darling?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Um, I'm back. I just realized that I killed The Muppet Central Movie thread! Nooo! So I geuss now, I must join you.:big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yes! You must! :embarrassed: Eventually, everyone will be a member, and there won't be any murdered threads. Until then, Welcome! We have Corn-pops. :excited:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Vibs said:
To Mrs. Pepper* Well good for me having a head. Unlike someone else if they keep telling lame jokes... And cute stuff, you won't be needing popcorns once you joined me. YOu and me, we can rule the world. Once we've killed every single joke in the world, everybody will be so boring and bored and WE will finally be the funniest persons in the world! You and me, alone. Finally people will no longer laugh at us in the "ha ha look at them *points fingers*" -way but in the "Oh they are being so funny!" -way because we will be the only funny people in the Universe.

Now are you going to join me, darling?
Ah, call me Pepper. I get tired of reading the "Mrs" all the time (Though I do love my dear husband Floyd :sing: )

Sure, sounds like a plan! But in all technicalities, you joined me. You found my thread. ^_^
But I need to be funny. I'm not. Just neurotic and extremely punny. I'm pretty nice though (right?), and I always though it might make up for it... I guess nothing makes up for not being funny. **hangs head down in shame**