The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

Brinatello

Reaction score
I had to rewatch the "Just One Person" scene over at YouTube and the tears came this time around. I saw "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" only once and didn't cry. Back then, I didn't like to show my emotions to anyone. Plus, I didn't want to believe that Jim's passing was really true. So, before seeing that recently, what got me was on "The World of Jim Henson" as they showed the funeral scenes and "The Rainbow Connection" playing. *big breath* Yuuuuup... :frown:

MUPPETNEWSMAN

Reaction score
I always get misty-eyed when I hear Jim singing "Rainbow Connection" and "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon". He was the best.

P.S. first post!:smile: :big_grin: :excited:

Brinatello

Reaction score
Welcome, MUPPETNEWSMAN! And yeah, I played the "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon" skit over at YouTube and got misty-eyed with it. I don't get so upset over "The Rainbow Connection" as before, but it is one of my favorites to listen to.

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
Hmm... like um, whenever there's like a slo-mo thing that involves any kind of Muppets kinda gets me started!

green stuff

Reaction score
Wow, I'd say a tear jerker for me is in TMM, where Kermit is out in the middle of nowhere, and at first he's disappointed in himself, b/c he thinks he let everyone down. But then, you realize that he's talking to himself, and it's then that he realizes that he promised himself he'd make his own dreams come true. I think that this is really emotional b/c out of all the people whose dreams he has made come true, he first made his own come true. That part always gets me right there *points to heart, or somewhere thereabout.*

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
Oh and I hate seeing any muppet sad or disappointed or any kind of um... not-happy- emotion! Well, there is one funny thing...

appelsap

Reaction score
Hello!
i've got a little question,
in one episode, fozzie makes some very funny jokes but i can't remember what it was about... he's talking to kermit and his jokes are very stupid, i think he makes comparisons or something...
i hope there is someone who can help me...

tinweirdo

Reaction score
There was a episode of the muppet babies where Gonzo did a very dangerous stunt with Camilla and she got torn apart and Gonzo sang a song called " I'll be blue for you" I tear up every time I hear it.