Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Trump didn't cause this.
I know that, but the hate and division in this country is something that he's inciting, and is something his supporters and base are stirring up, and as such, is spreading throughout the country like an airborne illness, and this is an example of the kind of thing that's become really rampant in America today . . . except this is in Canada.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I know that, but the hate and division in this country is something that he's inciting, and is something his supporters and base are stirring up, and as such, is spreading throughout the country, and this is an example of the kind of thing that's become really rampant in America today . . . except this is in Canada.
But most of his supporters are not the tiki torch weirdos, yet that's how they're being collectively treated. They voted for Obama before, for goodness sake!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But most of his supporters are not the tiki torch weirdos, yet that's how they're being collectively treated.
No, but they are the ones who are verbally attacking people of color, or people with a Hispanic accent, or people with brown skin and black beard in grocery stores and public parks and calling the police on them for no reason other than existing.
They voted for Obama before, for goodness sake!
Did they, or were they the ones who would lynch Obama dummies from trees and talk about he's a Muslim Anti-Christ who tried to destroy America from within?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No, but they are the ones who are verbally attacking people of color, or people with a Hispanic accent, or people with brown skin and black beard in grocery stores and public parks and calling the police on them for no reason other than existing.
No I don't think the majority are those either.

Yes they did. That isn't in dispute at all, so let's not make up conspiracy theories.

or were they the ones who would lynch Obama dummies from trees and talk about he's a Muslim Anti-Christ who tried to destroy America from within?
Again, not representative of most of those voters, nor of the country. This is what I mean when I say we're allowing ourselves to be held hostage by the extremes on both sides.

And Obama was too soft on the Middle East, same as Trump is too soft on Russia. They really aren't that different.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Are you saying he wasn't?
Uh, no, that was BS Fox News made up.

No I don't think the majority are those either.
It doesn't matter. The fact that this kind of hate and bigotry has become prominent in this country from these kinds of people, and happening on a frequent basis, is still a tremendous issue that we shouldn't be turning a blind eye to, or shrugging off as, "Eh, most people aren't like this, so it's not a big deal." The fact that anybody is like this in this country in this day and age shouldn't even be a thing.
And Obama was too soft on the Middle East, same as Trump is too soft on Russia. They really aren't that different.
But we're not in active war with Russia (although Palin wanted us to) that Trump is trying to dissolve, nor do we still have active troops serving in Russia that Trump is trying to bring home, nor have we been bombing Russia for decades in an attempt to subdue them so we can drill for their oil. Part of Obama's campaign promise was to try and bring an end to the war in the Middle East, and finally bring our troops home . . . neither of which the GOP in House and Senate would let him do, because, "They can't function on their own without us over there bossing them around." Obama did, however, reduce our dependency on their oil, which brought our gas prices down. But now that Trump has pulled out of that Iranian deal, not only do they feel betrayed by us, but this is going to cause our gas prices to jump back up like when Bush was in Office.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Racism could be gone from the US tomorrow and liberals would still manage to find it. And they’d continue to happily ignore it if it came from other countries. They are not credible anymore when it comes to social justice.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I was just at the gym, and this guy was talking to a woman who had come here from Japan. He mentioned that he was Italian, English, and German. The woman asked, completely straight faced, “How do you know?” The guy explained he knows where his parents come from, and America is a mixed country. He then politely assumed, “There are no Japanese Italians in your country, right?” Lol. The woman laughed and agreed. And btw, this guy was your typical muscle bound loud working class guy that some would write off as “probably an ignorant Trump supporter.”

It was a pleasant, fascinating, REAL conversation to listen to, and exactly the type of conversation many liberals would shriek at for not being PC enough.

Last edited:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Uh, no, that was BS Fox News made up.
Wonderful. Fake News D'Snowth strikes again. That man is so full of lies even my dick shrank. And I have a big dick. The biggest. I'm mean, just look at this. A masterpiece created by God himself. Though the ******* also took out my hair and left me to use a wig, but then again it's a nice wig. The greatest. I mean, just look at this.

Now as to Obama, that Jew-hating Muslim was so bad. Just the worst. Another gripe I have with God. Creating Obummer to rain on this Great Nation's parade. Horrid. Absolutely shocking. Then again, by the grace of God I won the presidency, and we all know how good this presidency has turned out. Wonderfully. The greatest.

And of course this is a great nation. Notice the word "is". In Spanish I'd be using "estar" because that's temporary. This country hasn't always been great. Just look at it when Obama was president. Horrid. The worst. But with me in office, it's turned out wonderfully. The best.

Hold on, why was I using Spanish? I ******* hate those ******* ******* rapists. Another gripe of mine with God. Creating Mexico. That's the dumbest thing ever. I hope that country rots and burns in ****. I pray for it every night, but I know that God's on my side and he'll help me build that wall. Maybe with North Korea neutralized through my awesome awesomeness I'll use their nukes to wipe out Mexico. "I can only dream" is inaccurate. I'm so good that I'll be able to make anything a reality.

And I would like to confirm the rumors: yes, I have been sleeping with Putin and yes I am deeply in love with him and yes I've signed the papers to **** the American people up with an even bigger enema. So what? Stop fussing, I'm your president and you'd better respect me. Got it? Good.

Now then, I'll be off playing some golf while the rest of this country burns to the ground. I hope you take Canada along with you because I ******* hate that country as well. Their leaders have the smallest *****. The smallest. Whew boy. Just horrific.

I mean, compare them to mine. How's my dick? The biggest. Just look at it!

Sincerely,
Donaldus Trumpus the Firstus
Potentate of the Divided States of America

PS: I'm pregnant with Putin's baby. All hail Donaldus Putinus, Crown Prince of the DSA.

PPS: Well it's either Putin's or the devil's.