Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What, so now even Canada's gonna hate on us thanks to Trump?
Much of Canada doesn't even want anything to do with us anymore because of Trump - they seem him as a threat to our diplomatic relationship with each other, and they don't seem to trust us anymore as an ally if we elected someone like Trump to be our president.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Much of Canada doesn't even want anything to do with us anymore because of Trump - they seem him as a threat to our diplomatic relationship with each other, and they don't seem to trust us anymore as an ally if we elected someone like Trump to be our president.
They are overreacting.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I certainly learned that from voice actor Mr. Christian Potenza on Facebook. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So was Germany "overreacting" when they decided they wanted to severe diplomatic relations with us because they see Trump as a dictatorial maniac who's trying to turn America into a fascist country (and this is coming from a country that was one a fascist country under a dictatorial maniac)?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
So was Germany "overreacting" when they decided they wanted to severe diplomatic relations with us because they see Trump as a dictatorial maniac who's trying to turn America into a fascist country (and this is coming from a country that was one a fascist country under a dictatorial maniac)?
Yes they are too. And again, they need to see to their own sins.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What did he say?
Just constantly ragging on America as a whole for the fact that we have an orange crybaby for our president.

He unfriended me just because I made a sarcastic joke about his stupid change.org petition to crossover characters from 6teen to the Total Drama series (the latter being an animated parody of survivor; he voiced the character Jude in the former and the host Chris McLean in the latter); both were created by Fresh TV, an animation company up in.... Toronto? I think? But anyway, I'm glad he did because he was such an immature little baby himself.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
You know why Trump is a dumbass? Because he called for a Muslim travel ban, not realizing we already have a vetting system that works. You know who didn't bother having a vetting system at all? Germany, and now they are paying the price for it. I don't care what they have to say.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
they need to see to their own sins.
So why can't America do the same? Oh yeah, I forgot, because this is America, we're the greatest nation in the world, we are great in every way, and therefore, we are without sin.