Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love being awsome you you, baby!

It I was walking with you you wouldn't ever have to whatch you step because I would carry you ovae anything dangerous and I would watch my step and keep the both of us safe. I love you so much, honey!:flirt:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, Will.... you're the sweetest thing ever! Thank you for being so amazing to me. You're so perfect. You really are everything I'll ever need to keep me safe forever. I love you so much too, baby! :flirt:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Sorry to get off subject, but I just wanted to say congrats BBG on making 3000 posts!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Aww, Will.... you're the sweetest thing ever! Thank you for being so amazing to me. You're so perfect. You really are everything I'll ever need to keep me safe forever. I love you so much too, baby! :flirt:
You Welcome, swetheart! I love being the sweetest thing ever to you. That just makes me feel more special then anything! I love being so amazing to you. You're so amazing and perfect to me, honey. I love being everything that keeps you safe forever. I always will be. I love you more then anything else in the world world.:flirt:

True love really is divine, Marty!!!

And Congradulations on 3000 posts, !!!:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
First of all i have to say congrages on your 3000 thousands post marty .

True love is for sure so devine that is just wonderful about you and william caroline i am so happy for you both .
i had to go to bed early last night and so that is why i was not here late looooooo i wish that i was .
oh yes i think it is great to use the term buddy for woman .

muppet baby

Reaction score
Oh yes and one more thing i forgot to add in my last post i think it is great to say watch your step , for man or woman in a way it shows that you care about them .:smile: am i right Marty

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's very true, Michelle! It does how that you care about someone!:smile:

And than you so much for what you said about us! That is very nice of you!:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
You're Welcome, sweetheart! I love being the sweetest thing ever to you. That just makes me feel more special then anything! I love being so amazing to you. You're so amazing and perfect to me, honey. I love being everything that keeps you safe forever. I always will be. I love you more then anything else in the whole world.:flirt:
Aww baby, you are more special than anything to me! You really are the most incredible man ever. I love being so amazing and perfect to you, too, sweetheart. You deserve it so much. Thank you for always keeping me so safe forever. You are everything I'll ever need. I love you with all my heart and more, baby! :flirt:

Aw, you're right, Marty... true love sure is divine. Amazingly wonderful, it is! And congratulations on 3,000 posts, Marty!!! That's awesome!

Aw, thank you, Michelle! :smile: By the way, that's cool that you agree that "buddy" can be used for a woman, too. I know I see nothing wrong with it, hehe!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love beig so special to my lovely, Caroline! It feels so amazing to be so incredible to you, Carrie sweetie. I feel so amazing to be desering of your wondreful, perfect love. I love and enjoy keeping you so afe and warm in my loving arms. It feels more special then anything to me being everything you'll ever need. My heart only has all the love it can give for you, forever. Thats my promise to you. I love you, Caroline!:flirt: