Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Aw William, you really do know exactly how to make me feel so special and amazing, too. I love you for loving to do so many wonderful things for me. And I love having the only man I'll ever need forever, sweetie. Aww Will, that's the most beautiful promise ever. Thank you so much for it. The only love in my heart is always and forever for you, too. I love you too, William! :flirt:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Aaaaaaawwwww again. It is really sweet to have such beautiful words shared between William and Caroline as part of my favourite thread. :flirt:

And thank you cgf, Michelle, Brother Will and Sister Carrie. I sure am excited about my post count.:big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you so much Marty!!! We love being sweet to each other. It's our favorite pastime, hehe!:big_grin:

And your welcome brother Marty-Mard!:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, thank you, Marty! We definitely do love being sweet to each other... and it just comes so naturally to us with our love, hehe! :flirt:

You sure are welcome, Brother Marty! I'm glad you're excited about it! :big_grin: It's a great landmark!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thanks Caroline. It is exciting.

BTW getting back to the ladies script I wrote I think that my naturally in-built male affections actually make me feel even sorrier for the female piggy wanderers that I thought up than the original male ones.:sympathy: :wink:

But never-the-less I am very delighted with the dark comedy situation I put them in and pleased that my friends love it so much. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, I think it's really nice that you feel sorrier for the female piggies than the males. And I do think that's a natural thing, too.

But the way you wrote them in their situation is totally terrific! And I'm glad you're happy we like it! It's a rockin' read! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It sure is. And William I just want you to know that if you still prefer to draw the curtain before the third woman piggy is crushed by the boulders, I don't mind at all. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And also wouldn't it be cute if the female Happy Wanderers in my sketch were a blond, brunette and a redhead in whichever order you preferred best?:flirt:

Skye

Reaction score
I have to say that I did think about William's version as I was reading yours, Marty. Either way, I thought it would be so cute!

Ha. That would be cute. And the differing opinions that could come outta that! :wink: That would be interesting!