Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes we all are individually unique. And thank goodness for that. Wouldn't it be boring if we were all exactly the same. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Absolutely, hehe. It's great to have our little differences!

I just hope you realize, Marty, that now I'm gonna be on the lookout (or listen-out, I suppose :big_grin:) to see if I happen to hear a woman say "Watch your step!" :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well sometimes they may say it, if they do say it, they say it to a man.
Most often it's man-man or man-woman.
Occasionally it's woman-man.
And every once in awhile though by far least common it's woman-woman.
Funny to think about isn't it? :smile:

I wonder if anybody would care to contend about this? What an unusual example of thread muffining this could be eh? :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah, that is true, that a woman would say it to a man as opposed to saying it to another woman. I might just have to try to remember to say it to one of my female friends, just 'cause I'm weird like that! :big_grin: Or if I had the chance, I could say it to William one day... yeah, I'm sure he'd love that! :wink:

I would be interested to see other people's thoughts about this, too. Hehe, well, it is still kinda half on-topic, I'd say... but unusual it is, indeed! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well if you do decide to say it to one of your female friends one day be sure you wait for an appropriate opportunity Caroline. Either in a situation where they should literally watch where they are putting their feet as they walk or if they should just be cautious in their behaviour around someone else as it can also be used.

If you tell another woman to watch her step suddenly while you're sitting around having a quiet cup of tea or playing cards or just standing still looking at a painting in the museum, she will think you're really weird indeed.:wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, I know that! :stick_out_tongue: Though, saying it while we're sitting around playing cards might be fun! :wink:

But of course I would wait for a time when it would be relevant and when I would indeed want them or someone around them to watch their step. May not be mountain climbing, but it would certainly be helpful to them, hopefully!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Of course in any case women always do watch their step when it's important to do so.
Even though they may not say it to each other when they tell each other to look out or be careful or whatever a woman's mind interprets that as meaning she should watch her step. And so she does. Isn't that right Caroline? :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
You betcha! Either way, it works perfectly for everyone! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Yeah, that is true, that a woman would say it to a man as opposed to saying it to another woman. I might just have to try to remember to say it to one of my female friends, just 'cause I'm weird like that! :big_grin: Or if I had the chance, I could say it to William one day... yeah, I'm sure he'd love that! :wink:

I would be interested to see other people's thoughts about this, too. Hehe, well, it is still kinda half on-topic, I'd say... but unusual it is, indeed!
I would love for you to tell that to me, Caroline. I know you care abour and for me so much, baby and I love you so much for that!:flirt:

Sorry I had to remove one of you smiles to make room for mine.

By the way, Your more awsome then anything to me!

Skye

Reaction score
I'm so glad you would love that, sweetie. I really do care about you so much, I always want you to be so careful, and yes... watch your step! :big_grin: It'll be so cute when I can tell you that in person, hehe.

Hehe, it's ok, honey... I love the smiley you put there for me!

Yay! I love that I am. I always want to be so awesome to you, William. You are the most awesome to me, too! :flirt: