Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, thanks for saying I'm awesome, crazed gonzo fa! And thank you too, Marty! We sure are awesome here! :big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Skye said:
Aw, thanks for saying I'm awesome, crazed gonzo fa! And thank you too, Marty! We sure are awesome here! :big_grin:
Hi Carloline they are sure right you are sooooooo awesome :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Congrats to this thread on 1000 posts! I can't believe I almost missed it! Marty, the fully scripted woman's version was wonderful!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Congrats to this thread on 1000 posts! I can't believe I almost missed it! Marty, the fully scripted woman's version was wonderful!
Thanks Beth. I think my favourite part is all the little sobs the leader woman makes during her verse and first part of the chorus. I could never imagine the male leader piggy crying like that at all. Well some men may be inclined to break down to tears under such trauma but women far more so. And it certainly makes it more dramatical. It's really only natural for the female version to be more intensified, isn't it?

muppet baby

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Thanks Beth. I think my favourite part is all the little sobs the leader woman makes during her verse and first part of the chorus. I could never imagine the male leader piggy crying like that at all. Well some men may be inclined to break down to tears under such trauma but women far more so. And it certainly makes it more dramatical. It's really only natural for the female version to be more intensified, isn't it?

That is my faverate part also marty

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It sure is great Michelle. And my second favourite part is the exchange between the leader and middle ladies after their buddy falls as outlined in my current signature.
I guess I can use the word buddy for my ladies version can I? That doesn't sound like a male term, does it? I think women do call each other buddy, eh?

Skye

Reaction score
Sure! I say that "buddy" works for either gender. I call my friends "bud" every once in a while. :smile:

I love the exchange between the leader and the middle piggies, too, but I think the way you did all of the reactions wonderfully... the double takes, the things they said and the things they must've been thinking... perfect! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And I was just thinking in spite of what we discussed before Caroline, I bet such an exchange could very well be said in real life. After all there are some women who would use the Watch your step phrase commonly.
Maybe the leader was the sort of lady who would say it to her buddies even if they were the sort more inclined to respond with "Oh goodness. Be careful." :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Well of course I'm not saying that it's totally impossible or that she definitely wouldn't say that. I was just thinking, in terms of my personal experience, I don't know too many women who would say that. But, everyone's experiences are different. :smile: