Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank's Marty! ANd that would be great if they all had different hair colors, too. You could also give each piggie a different hair style. This is just an example, but one could have pig tales, one could have a pony *or piggy if you wlil, and the third one could have strait hair or sport a curly do if you want!:smile:

Aw, I'm glad that made you think of my idea, Caroline, honey! That is so sweet of you!:flirt:

muppet baby

Reaction score
well i think for me i would have pig tails because that is what i had when i was little that was so much fun .
i had little sunshine pigtale holders he he :smile: i would love to have that again .

Skye

Reaction score
That is a really cute idea to have different hairstyles, Will! I love that. (Hehe, a piggy instead of a pony... very adorable!) Different hair colors and hairstyles... our piggies will be so cute! :big_grin:

Hehe, I can imagine which female piggy I would be if I were one of them, too! :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's so cool, Michelle! I bet you were adorable as a little girl!:smile:

I'm glad you liked that idea, too, Carrie!:excited: I was thinking that maybe the skit could started in a beayty solan. Of mayb there could some hail jokes thrown in about how they just spent so long in the salon for it or how much it cost them or something, just a though.:smirk:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, hehe, that would be cute to have our little piggies in a beauty salon. Maybe as an introduction before the skit started so we can meet them and get introduced to how cute I am.. oh, I mean, how cute they all are! :wink: There could be some adorable dialogue between them with that, you're right. I sure do like your ideas, Will! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you so much, Caroline! That really does mean so much to me, baby!:flirt:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Aww, hehe, that would be cute to have our little piggies in a beauty salon. Maybe as an introduction before the skit started so we can meet them and get introduced to how cute I am.. oh, I mean, how cute they all are! :wink: There could be some adorable dialogue between them with that, you're right. I sure do like your ideas, Will! :smile:
Ah. So the first two women pigs could come out of the salon trying to convince their buddy, yes I am agreeing to use that word, to join them happy wandering in the alps while she's worried about the thought of being up so high. But she agrees in the end with reluctance since her buddies assure her it will be all right.
Well she does trust her buddies but she still trembles as she looks down before the chorus. Little does she know how much cause she has to be really afraid. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Great plan, Marty! I like them talking about that and planning their happy wandering as they're coming out of the salon! And we sure do find out later just how right she was to be so nervous! :wink:

Hehe, this plan of ours for our female piggies is sure taking shape even more! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. And my current signature definitely sets that great idea I just posted off so perfectly well, does it not, my friends? :big_grin: