Fraggle Action Figures WERE possible...

Foodie

Reaction score
Since HIT is gonna have the DVD next year ( on top of the one from this year ) I don't see why Palisades couldn't work something out with them. It'd make for perfect promotions for both companies. I've been thinking about writing to HIT myself. Has anyone tried this yet?

Nick :smirk:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Again, it's the retailers that keep these from being made. If they don't want to buy them, Palisades can't make them. They don't sell to us, they sell to retailers who sell to us. It's the middle man keeping these from being made.

Foodie

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Again, it's the retailers that keep these from being made. If they don't want to buy them, Palisades can't make them. They don't sell to us, they sell to retailers who sell to us. It's the middle man keeping these from being made.

Retailers shmetailers. Just say a few prayers and the fraggle figures will floweth!

Seriously! Ask Gobo! :smirk:

Nick

WiGgY

Reaction score
Um....right.

I still say Palisades should release that test figure through Palisades Direct with no connection to the muppets and take the sale figures to retailers. I just hope HIT lets them do the one figure. What do they really have to lose?

Foodie

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Um....right.

I still say Palisades should release that test figure through Palisades Direct with no connection to the muppets and take the sale figures to retailers. I just hope HIT lets them do the one figure. What do they really have to lose?
Yup! Right on yo! :smirk:

Nick

Luke

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
What do they really have to lose?
Exactly, they might get another license sold out of it. Y'know maybe Palisades can do it, and they're just seeing our reactions and not telling us yet.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'm wondering about that as well. So many people were sworn to secracy for many many mothes. Then one person is shown the figure but isn't told it's a secret. Of course they talk about it on the boards and word spreads. The fans say "PLEASE!!! PLEASE MAKES THESE!!" and all of a sudden the secret figure is shown. There has to be something more to it.

Either they showed us because there is no way in heck this will be made, or they showed us to build up a buzz..

beaker

Reaction score
Luke said:
Yeah it's a shame they couldn't have got it out quick once they heard the rumors.
well ideally that is what *should* have been done.

WiGgY said:
Um....right.

I still say Palisades should release that test figure through Palisades Direct with no connection to the muppets
there is not one Palisades fan who would be able to seperate the two...I mean you know itd be release as a wink wink/nudge nudge 'this is not Muppet related' mention, but everyone would understand they justc ant outright say 'Muppet'.

WiGgY

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what the fans say or think. It matters what the lawyers say and think. You can get a sesame street figure and say Muppet all you want, but it is still a separate license.

Luke

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Either they showed us because there is no way in heck this will be made, or they showed us to build up a buzz..
I agree, maybe its been done to show HIT! or just to build up anticipation because it IS being made. Travis really worded the article carefully i think - he didnt say it wasnt being made. We'll see. I put some questions in to Ken earlier today, didn't ask him straight out though.