Fraggle Action Figures WERE possible...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, I'm all ready for Fraggle Figures to be made and given to us. They already know I'll buy it if they make it. I'm just waiting for the figures to be made.

beaker

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
It doesn't matter what the fans say or think. It matters what the lawyers say and think. You can get a sesame street figure and say Muppet all you want, but it is still a separate license.
Than why is it when ya go to Muppet Central or other prominent Mupept fan sites there is no distinction with Sesame, Fraggle, Bear, etc? Now I am not a fan of Danny due to personal differences, but I do enjoy the site for what its worth newswise, and like how there is no distinction between the brands. To all of us they will always be a part of the Jim Henson company.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Again, it does not matter what the fans say or think about the separation of brands. Palisades will get not flak from Disney if they make a single Fraggle figure as long as it is separate from the muppet line. Different packaging and no mention of Muppets on the package. It would simply be known, labeled, and sold as Fraggle merchindise.

WE can call them muppets all we want, but when it comes to license and control they are separate no matter what we may THINK.

beaker

Reaction score
Well, whatever it takes to get these done...if only Palisades had had the foresight and clout to sneak at least one by under the guise of 'Muppets'. funny how a couple lawyers and some people selling out can change the course of everything.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
But that course COULD mean action figures of Fraggles!!

Foodie

Reaction score
It's amusing how un-fragglish these fraggle posts tend to get. :smirk:

Nick

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah. All it takes is a discussion about fraggles to get a few slit throats, huh? heh heh

WiGgY

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Would you rather we talk abot magic and songs instead of what it actually means to get the figures out?

Whatever

Reaction score
*sings* Every day the world begins again, come and follow me... :excited:

beaker

Reaction score
Well obviously Palisades knew that releasing pix woul donly stir up fan's feelings on the matter. All I know is, Palisades made Fraggle figures arent gonna happen now...tho maybe HIT! will make some cool FR figures next year.