Elmo's World: The Movie?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
An Elmo movie

Before I let Elmo himself take over this post. I'd like to apologize for my absenteeism as of late. My tutoring business is taking off, a lot of Public School teachers have been calling in sick, so I've had to substitute for them, in fact I just came off of a week long section at a middle school in Bushwick Brooklyn, a fate that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Also my son is teething, and my daughter has finally started developing an interest in becoming potty-trained. in addition I am working on publishing some of my Bible studies with a Christian subsidy publisher. So you can see, I've been rather busy.
Okay Elmo hit the keys

Elmo is making a movie, it's going to be great, it's all goign to happen in Elmo's World. Elmo will have to find some way of getting all of his imagination into his little room but Elmo will do it. Also the entire Noodle family is going to be there, I might even let one of them speak. Elmo hopes you come to see it.
And now I'm going to let abi have his computer back.

Hi guys, I'm back Hey Phil we need an Elmo smiley, now that he has 2 movies and has practically taken over SS, please think of something for it to mean and add it to the bunch.

Beauregard

Reaction score
There was originally a anti-halo Elmo smilie, but it got canned at the last minute. I think there was a fear that a devil-Elmo would be too controversial.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, a devil-Elmo would definitely be too much. On the other hand, a pro Elmo smilie would be pretty controversial too at this point! lol

If they did try to use other characters in the movie, that would be a plus. But I doubt it will happen. And I'm just not interested in seeing one character monopolize an entire movie. Plus, the show's just too dumbed down at this point.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What about a simply Elmo smiley expressing laughter? That's what a lot of people have been requesting lately.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'd be all for that smiley! Although I wondre how many people would actually use it? But I guess sense it's so highly requested?

ANy way I had the dream where their was this really Great Grover moie out that was directed by Frank OZ and everything. Elmo was in it but he blended in with everybody else and had is fair share on air time as a major character. But he slowly and gradually kept taking up the screen time untill he took he took ove the entire film, Yekes!!! Talk about a nightmare!:wink:

Anyway, I hope that sense Kevin Clash is a director on the show now, get's to direct thing movie. It would be like his directorial debut!:smile: Thant wouls be kind of coo! He's be like Frank directing a muppet movie!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
If other people would want to use such a smilie that's fine, but I probably won't. lol

I wouldn't mind Kevin Clash directing a movie, it would be a good opportunity for him, and interesting to see. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
heralde said:
If other people would want to use such a smilie that's fine, but I probably won't. lol

I wouldn't mind Kevin Clash directing a movie, it would be a good opportunity for him, and interesting to see. :smile:
Kevin Clash probably WOULD direct this movie; Kevin IS a director for the show now and directed a lot of the made-for-DVD specials like A Celebration of Me, Grover and A Sesame Street Christmas Carol.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea I really do hope Kevin does direct this i really like how as of late some of the younger performers are steping up and really takeing the bull by the horn.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i really dont think they would make a SS movie without all the other classic Muppets in there, A big screen movie like that needs more then one muppet. they might have them in a littleside story but im preety sure they will be in the movie.