Elmo's World: The Movie?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Princeton said:
I read somewhere that there is an Elmo's World movie in the works. Is this true?
Yes, it is somewhat true. Sesame Workshop is considering the idea of an Elmo's World movie. This does not mean it will actually get made (nor am I saying it won't get made) - this is just an idea they are working with. But I've been told there is a good chance that we might see it down the road - and don't worry, it's won't just a 90-minute Elmo's World episode - but a journey into the imagination. It is really too early to judge the concept (as it is still being worked on) and I'd say it's still a bit early to get excited (or upset) about this coming to fruition. But there is a chance.

More information can be found here:
http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2007/01/sesame-considers-elmos-world-film.html

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'd give that movie a chance, I mean I think that It could be done very well. But that's just me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That means we'll have TWO Elmo movies, so they'll then owe us another Big Bird movie.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I'd give that movie a chance, I mean I think that It could be done very well. But that's just me.
Agree with ILMS. I would give it a chance. With it being a movie I know I would have to bring my neices with me as long as it's in their period time. But like I said until I see what's it really bout or if it ever gets the green lit then I'll cheak it out.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
That means we'll have TWO Elmo movies, so they'll then owe us another Big Bird movie.
Tha's right! But do you ever think that will get it?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
welli would love another Big bird movie, but i dought that it is going to happen reall soon. I think now knowing what Elmo and Kevin Clash are all about i would give this movie a chance. I just hope they try and do some advancements in Puppetry. CGI is ok but i want to see more of a puppetry creativity. thats kind of what i had a problem with the other movie.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Or maybe a Grover movie. Or an Erne and Bert movie.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I would love to see an Ernie and Bert movie!
:stick_out_tongue:
:frown:
I think I would give this new Elmo movie a chance, if only to rent it.