Elmo's World: The Movie?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I do want to give movies a chance before I've seen them. But I don't think I"ll be seeing this, I honestly have never been able to enjoy Elmo's World. I'm not going to get nasty about it, heh, that's just how it is.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Make it a "superman returns" version Of Super Grover, and I'm sold. :smile:

Seriously, another Elmo movie is just too much star power for the little guy. I liked another SS movie just like Follow that Bird, but with more of the SS cast involve. :wink:

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
I think when Caroll Spinney decides to retire they should do another Big Bird movie so he could end his career with a bang. (There'd have to be plenty of Oscar too of course.) If not a movie, I hope they do something big. He deserves it.

As for an Elmo's World movie, it doesn't sound as bad as I thought it would once I think about it. There were a few times last season where other characters joined Elmo in Elmo's World, and it made Elmo's World much more tolerable. If they kept that up the movie might be kinda fun.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
mbmfrog said:
Make it a "superman returns" version Of Super Grover, and I'm sold. :smile:

Seriously, another Elmo movie is just too much star power for the little guy. I liked another SS movie just like Follow that Bird, but with more of the SS cast involve. :wink:
You know, in all seriousness, a superman returns movie with Grover truly does have a lot of possibility. And with the returned popularity of superman, they could actually sell the idea. At least I think.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
We do need a "SuperGrover" movie. Now that would be awesome.

BEAR

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing a Super Grover movie of some kind. There's a lot of things they could do with it. Plus, it seems Grover is rising up again to popularity. Not that he was ever unpopular, but he seems to be used an awful lot lately.
As far as the Elmo's World movie...that could be pretty good if done right. I mean, it's true that there was already a major motion picture centering on Elmo, but if they featured enough of others, then I could be fine with it. I just wish they'd do another movie like Follow That Bird which could be enjoyed by a larger audience. I mean, it was sophisticated and entertaining enough for anyone to enjoy really. Elmo in Grouchland wasn't terrible, but it wasn't amazing. They should also feature the adults more too. I mean, the Muppets are cute and all, but them mixing with the humans makes it ten times better.

hehehe

Reaction score
Hmm.....

If they go with this, the Idea of the Day would probably be Imagination. The question is, how on earth would they get THAT behind the door?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well thats what SS has been allabout is imangenation so impreety sure that they ould figure somthing out.

P.S don't let Dill see this thread it would really hit the fan then.