Elmo's World: The Movie?

Princeton

Reaction score
I read somewhere that there is an Elmo's World movie in the works. Is this true?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Princeton said:
I read somewhere that there is an Elmo's World movie in the works. Is this true?
Are you serious?!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i just don't think there would really be eough matierial to do an elmo's world movie.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing (though I'd probably not see the movie), they'll have to go out of the confines of that little room for at least an hour.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea and they got to got to have all the miuppets and others, Elmo cat run a movie by himself.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
Yea and they got to got to have all the miuppets and others, Elmo cat run a movie by himself.
Just because the movie was Elmo's World, doesn't mean it wouldn't include other muppet characters.

Oh, and where'd you read that at, Princeton?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
true but i think if it is an elmo's world movie that elmoneeds to grow up some. and maybe have some drama of some sort that makes him devlop more.

Princeton

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Oh, and where'd you read that at, Princeton?
Sorry, I should've told you that to begin with.:embarrassed: The Sesame Street page on Wikipedia (not Muppet Wiki). Once you get on that page, scroll down til you see a poster for Follow That Bird. Right next to the poster is where I read it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Princeton said:
Sorry, I should've told you that to begin with.:embarrassed: The Sesame Street page on Wikipedia (not Muppet Wiki). Once you get on that page, scroll down til you see a poster for Follow That Bird. Right next to the poster is where I read it.
Yeah, ANYONE can add/edit information at WikiPedia, so unfortunately WikiPedia is not very accurate; I think someone simply posted to screw with us.