Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
He must be running out of stuff because the last thing he uploaded that was recorded on his VCR was A Sesame Street Special and after that he randomly re uploaded Ernie singing Somebody Come and Play along with most of their throwback Thursday clips
It’s why I don’t trust him.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Finally. I got Rohail to take the videos down, and he did as I asked. I don't see those stolen videos on his channel now. :wink:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
He must be running out of stuff because the last thing he uploaded that was recorded on his VCR was A Sesame Street Special and after that he randomly re uploaded Ernie singing Somebody Come and Play along with most of their throwback Thursday clips
As far as reuploading the Throwback Thursday clips go, I think it's somewhat necessary, because at the end of the clip, we're treated to the options of subscribing to the channel, viewing a playlist, etc. I guess Rohail reuploads those clips so they don't include said messages. Just something to think about.
that is a very weird sketch
Agreed- somehow I think the other Smart Person insert is just as weird.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Finally. I got Rohail to take the videos down, and he did as I asked. I don't see those stolen videos on his channel now. :wink:
thank god, I know it's hard for some of us since we are used to watching this stuff on yt but he should have at least asked permission first

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This is why I believe that when the Muppet Wiki uploads these rare clips, they should at least put a disclaimer not to re-upload these, or watermark the videos so that people at least know the source of these clips (and I know how unpopular the latter is). I want to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was probably not aware that these clips were not to be re-uploaded (hence why he took them down shortly thereafter), or maybe he did know and enough people went after him for it that he had to take them down (what do I know?).
Would a watermark or whatever really make a difference? I have a feeling Scott is being careful about the clips being uploaded (and unlisted), I don't know if he'd feel better if there was an obvious Muppet Wiki watermark.

Charlie Benson

Reaction score
Would a watermark or whatever really make a difference? I have a feeling Scott is being careful about the clips being uploaded (and unlisted), I don't know if he'd feel better if there was an obvious Muppet Wiki watermark.
why?

datman24

Reaction score
No-one hasn't answered my question as to why Rohail has to get permission?
Because, the good folks at the Muppet Wiki have politely asked people NOT re-upload these clips anywhere, otherwise we would likely not get much more of these rare clips that they are kindly sharing with us.

Charlie Benson

Reaction score
Because, the good folks at the Muppet Wiki have politely asked people NOT re-upload these clips anywhere, otherwise we would likely not get much more of these rare clips that they are kindly sharing with us.
Makes sense.