Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I saw that image on Muppet Wiki. And at first, I mistakenly thought it was Maria with a mustache.

Gordon Matt

Reaction score
Kermit also made very few street appearances. We all saw him in the series premier and the episode where Slimey goes to the moon but apparently he also appeared in a scene from Episode 295 where he goes in a box, in Big Bird's nest and a bunch of other places to demonstrate in, out and on but finishes the demonstration on Oscar's can

No footage is available but I found this on Muppet Wiki's Twitter page so they might upload at least a small part of the sketch at some point. Also this would have been one of the frogs only interactions with Oscar. He also appeared in a scene from the Put Down the Duckie pledge special where he asks Oscar questions about why he likes public television (the scene was cut on home video releases)
That was a hilarious scene, by the way. Isn't that where he talks about the pledge breaks, where they interrupt the show and beg for money, and Oscar says something like, "I love that!"

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Well...it looks like somebody couldn’t find it in his heart to obey Scott and decided it was hard being “patience”...and uploaded some of the rare clips from Facebook to YouTube...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Oh my god... X(
I am going to inform Scarecroe about this. We are seriously going to have to flag these videos Rohail stole. >;(