When you need to rant...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I’ve never trained myself to do that. I mean, I get nothing lasts forever, I get that. But to just have an “well, it was fun while it lasted” mentality when it comes to losing something isn’t exactly an honest feeling for me.

I speak as someone who sometimes feels like I can be very dishonest with my emotions at times.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I still have fond memories of where my grandparents lived when I was little.
Both sets of grandparents lived in Newark, NJ about a block away from each other. My father’s parents had a multi-family house, my mother’s parents lived in a 5th floor tenement.
By the time I was nine they all moved out of the city. Over the years I’ve driven by both places but never went inside. The neighborhood has gotten so bad over the decades I wouldn’t dare go back. But good memories are still there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
After all of these months, the "new" Facebook is still so freaking slow and laggy, and it's an absolute nightmare! Running a group in which I have to manually approve new members before is nearly impossible, because half of the time, I can't look through perspective new members' profiles to ensure they are legit because Facebook won't completely load their profiles.

And before anyone asks, I have to manually approve new members in my group because we've had a couple of trouble makers slip through the cracks when new memberships were approved automatically (including a middle eastern scammer, and a Trumpster).

datman24

Reaction score
After all of these months, the "new" Facebook is still so freaking slow and laggy, and it's an absolute nightmare! Running a group in which I have to manually approve new members before is nearly impossible, because half of the time, I can't look through perspective new members' profiles to ensure they are legit because Facebook won't completely load their profiles.

And before anyone asks, I have to manually approve new members in my group because we've had a couple of trouble makers slip through the cracks when new memberships were approved automatically (including a middle eastern scammer, and a Trumpster).
Ugh, I've had kind of the same problem in some of the groups I've managed. The problem is that FB now allows non-members to post in the groups, and most of the time, they are bots. I had to fix this by having new members that want to post in group or those who have not made a post before be manually-approved, but I can't look at their profile to see if they are legit or not.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, I love how Sam’s doesn’t charge you at all for shipping when you order a 45 pouch box of cheez its pouches for delivery, but they charge you 9 dollars for shipping with a 40 case of Poland spring water bottles, resulting the price to 14 dollars (the original price is 4 dollars and whatever cents). It’s just an excuse to rob people out of their money with more than they actually need to pay for if you ask me.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Not necessarily. Water is heavier than Cheez-it’s.
Plus if they ship through the post office, they don’t like shipping anything liquid. If a bottle accidentally springs a leak and damages things during delivery, that ain’t good.
You’re better off picking it up and taking it home yourself.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No yeah, that’s true. I didn’t really think about that.

In all honesty I’ve actually been considering a Costco membership if it means picking up cheez its pouches directly as well as a good quantity of water bottles. And 60 a year ain’t a bad deal.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
**** this covid vaccine honestly. **** it to ****.

I basically already knew I wasn’t going to get a good night’s sleep a second night in a row after doing some research….. and hey, I was right! I’m going to be up for 48 hours unless I’m lucky at all to even pass out at 4 or 5.

Like I slept horrible the previous night and still felt completely wide awake like I actually slept well to begin with. My body didn’t recognize at all that it was robbed from sleep. And I still feel wide awake as I type this. Like I might as well be sitting on my couch watching YouTube videos.

I’m sorry but this **** medicine was absolutely rushed. People experience so many different nasty side effects with this **** and some even died anyway after being fully vaccinated. I swear to Christ, if I end up hearing a good portion of those trucks coming and going in front of my apartment during the morning….. 😤

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I thankfully managed to pass out last night……. At 4 AM.

Yeah, sadly my medical weed was no good in this situation. That medicine was ******* with my body. The fact that I even fell asleep at all last night was a miracle.