When you need to rant...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The “family sized” special K cereal boxes are such a joke! It doesn’t even give you a bigger quantity of cereal, just a bigger box with half of the top pretty much empty!

Guess I’ll just go back to purchasing regular boxes now. 🤷🏿‍♂️

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not to mention "family sized" boxes are what regular sized boxed used to be way back when; actual family sized boxes used to be huge.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
You do realize gas prices were already rising rapidly in the waning months of Trump's regime, right?
Got a link for that? Oh wait, thats right. They went up a penny the week of Thanksgiving.
There are several reasons for gas prices going up. Some of the reasons are of Biden's doings. Closing the Keystone pipeline and rescinded leases for oil and gas exploration on federal lands are two big ones. We as a country are once again more dependent on foreign oil. Which, as an aside, makes us more involved in the Middle East. Another reason is the switching over to summer blends containing ethanol which is more expensive. But one of the bigger reasons for gas prices rising is because the situation with the coronavirus is improving. As the economy opens up there will be a larger demand for oil and gas worldwide, putting pressure on crude oil prices.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually got stoned yesterday because of how much I had to pay.

I normally don’t let issues like this bother me, but yesterday was just one of those days anything can set me off.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Most times I do weed for insomnia (I pick indica strains from my local dispensary), other times I just feel like doing it for fun.

I try not to do it for anger but it didn’t exactly help that this week alone was frustrating for me that I just needed to cool off.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I know it’s only Monday, but I can already just know after what happened last night and today that this week is going to be incredibly frustrating...... over something very petty too

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That’s where you have to stop and cut your losses.
Crap happens, sure. But if you’re going to let it ruin the rest of your week that’s not doing you any favors.

I don’t know what it is, but if it’s something petty, you’re better off letting it go.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
There is actually a little more to it believe it or not. I’ll send you a message.