What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I was never big on soap operas myself. Dramas I don’t mind, but I’m not a fan of soap operas. Tried watching General Hospital myself and could not get into it.

And that’s awesome! Every now and then I occasionally come up with some mst styled jokes when watching bad movies if I find a joke comes in my head. 😛

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
K, so for whatever reason, time machine will not let me go back to an older date on my external hard drive for a project of mine that just seemed to randomly disappear. Thanks, Apple. 👍🏻

Any Del

Reaction score
So many assignments from each Professor.... Midterms and Finals are the worst.... Stressed out man.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Welcome to my world 30 years ago.
The fall semester of my junior year was the hardest. 18 credits. Accounting 2, Business Law (the professor was a psychotic monster). Toughest grind I ever went through. But all my classes after that went smoothly.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So it seems a good portion of stuff from my old external hard drive somehow went missing just like my other one I got last year.

This is so effing frustrating. It doesn’t exactly help that my Mac isn’t letting me use time machine to check either of my externals. 🤷🏿‍♂️

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do Macs not have a "restore previous version(s)" option like Windows do, or is that what "Time Machine" is?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That’s what time machine is. But for whatever reason, it refuses to let me go back to a previous date.... even when I know for a fact I backed up both. 🤷🏿‍♂️

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that twitter decided to jump onto the story feature bandwagon. :rolleyes:

Seriously....... it’s a completely unnecessary feature. All it’s doing is just taking up viewing space on my Timeline!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm . . . not even seeing a story feature on my timeline . . . but then again, not only has YouTube done the same thing recently, they now also recently introduced a new "Shorts" feature . . . which is literally just the same thing . . . literally the same thing. With a name like "Shorts," I would hope this could be a feature that would allow content creators *cough*like me*cough* to submit actual short films they create to be featured in playlists that could be accessed by other YouTubers to view in a virtual film festival of sorts. Not so.