What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I still personally prefer watching the specials on physical home media, but hey, I give Apple props for allowing it to go on PBS..... even if it was likely just due to pressure from the public.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The main PBS channels here aren’t showing A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving but the PBS Kids channel is.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Err, why does Annoying Orange have his own app now? Matter of fact, how is AO even still a thing? I got sick of it after a year or so.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Err, why does Annoying Orange have his own app now? Matter of fact, how is AO even still a thing? I got sick of it after a year or so.
Really? The Annoying Orange still exists? I haven’t heard of him since like 2012.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I checked it out like ten years ago or so, mainly out of curiosity since the videos were already trending on the homepage back then . . . and yeah, it was kind of interesting at first, and some of the sadistic humor actually was pretty funny . . . but it just got old, tiring, and repetitive very quickly - especially when they just kept killing some of the same characters like Grandpa Lemon over and over again.

Kind of like Pipkin Bunny, who's become a huge YouTube star in recent years: I loved his videos at first, but anymore, his owners just keep doing the exact same videos over and over and over again, there's hardly any variety to his content anymore, which is a shame, because I've never seen such a smart, talented bunny before.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Literally had to move my ******* computer to my bedroom to work on my animation because of my ******* **** ***hole neighbors blasting their movie/show very loud :rolleyes: working on it on top of my bed as we speak. Seriously. I hate it here

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I got a Christmas card from my uncle, which is fine. I’m thankful for that. It’s just a little odd the card was addressed to a place I lived three years ago. My uncle knows my current address- he helped me move in!

u’n grateful my uncle retired from law. As absent-minded as he can be sometimes, being represented in court would not be the time to have a brain fart.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My phone is no longer charging properly anymore, and now I'll have to take it in for service because of this.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This stupid video. :rolleyes:

“wE’rE aLl In ThIs ToGeThEr” says the millionaires who can continue working and have enough money to wipe their own *****.