What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have the DVD boxed set that comes with the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas specials. Same deal with some Chipmunks holiday specials as well.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
At least one other tradition is still intact. NBC will still show “It’s A Wonderful Life” on Christmas Eve. This is another special, 30 years ago, you could find any channel on regular tv or cable, and find it playing somewhere. It’s nice the Bailey family have a home.

Merry Christmas, you silly old Building and Loan! 😃

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At least one other tradition is still intact. NBC will still show “It’s A Wonderful Life” on Christmas Eve. This is another special, 30 years ago, you could find any channel on regular tv or cable, and find it playing somewhere.
I heartell that's how and why NBC came to buy the rights to air that movie only on Christmas Eve - because it was one of those movies that was on so much throughout the year that people got sick of it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
We sit by and view the straight white republican blonde male who often acts like a tough guy behind his keyboard and computer screen lash out at the asexual liberal female Starbucks employee over the fact that he didn’t get his way with how he wants his coffee cup. Needless to say, it is quite embarrassing.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Five bucks for a cup of coffee is outrageous anyway. For half the price I’ll go across the street to Dunkin’.
Yes, it’s not Dunkin’ Donuts anymore. I’ll bet you soon it will just be a D.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’ve only had Starbucks two times in my life and both were not great experiences. I got sick the first time I drank a chocolate milkshake from them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, apparently since Billie Eilish is well-endowed, people evidently believe that makes her fat.

I guess this means we've finally reached a point in the evolution of superficial mentality that big bewbies are no longer socially acceptable.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So a poncho I ordered off Etsy that I’m....... now kind of regretting ordering in all honesty was supposed to ship by yesterday....... and it didn’t.

Seriously, I ordered this thing last month on the 18th and I already have a feeling it still won’t be shipped by then and I’m going to have to go chasing after the seller asking what’s going on. I spent 100 dollars on it too. It’s already frustrating enough I can’t get a refund. This seller better message me back....

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I could never understand the appeal soap operas had on women.
Tales of lies, marital infidelity, adultery, evil twins, people coming back from the dead, phew!!!!

My mom was glued to these shows growing up. But if my dad acted like these men, she’d club him with a shovel.

My mom’s favorite stories back then- Days of Our Lives, The Guiding Light, The Edge of Night, and her fave rave, Secret Storm.

And just as now, General Hospital.

@little jerry 92, you’d love this. A friend and I once tried to put together an MST3K type of video, spoofing soaps. We had no shortage of material.