What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh my GOD do I hate truck drivers!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

So basically I went out to get a box of cheez-its from the store, and this ignorant bald pos driving a blue truck didn’t even bother slowing down and nearly rammed right into my car just as it finished getting onto the road from the exit to my apartment. I had plenty of time coming out and he was going completely over the speed limit to begin with. I was lucky enough to find out where he parked (near a tattoo shop) and I immediately called the cops on his ***. He wasn’t even wearing a mask in the store he was in.

Honestly, it’s guys like him why I have so many issues with truck drivers when I go out on the road. Obviously not ALL of them are bad, but a good portion I have dealt with have gotten me into near accidents because they think they’re above the rules of the road. He was very close to putting the both of us into an accident. I’m munching down on a box of cheez-its right now to calm myself down.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The fact that because Trump acquitted again, he's now influencing many Republicans who are running for House and Senate in 2022.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The only beef I ever had with a truck driver (pickup, not an 18- wheeler), was in a crowded parking lot his truck took up four spaces. One for each wheel.
So a bunch of shopping carts got wheeled in his direction. Hope they didn’t nick his paint job.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, it was a pickup I dealt with yesterday. Those are the ones I can’t stand. I have had a lot of issues with them on the road.

Like there was one point when I was at my library close to my old house I saw a pickup truck driver just straight up drive up a one-way hill road like it was nothing (seriously, he could have easily gotten into an accident). I hope he got pulled over.

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score
Wasting my time at that Urgent Health care today and the ***** nurse didn't even though what the **** she was doing went taking my COVID-19 test.

My NPD parents were giving me a hard time.

Great upstanding day! 🙄🙃

Any Del

Reaction score
No, my job wanted me to take a test for COVID and I don't get my results between Wednesday to Friday.