What made you angry today?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Amazon could have made a mistake. If not, explain your package never arrived, maybe the’ll replace it for you.
If you charged it, you can call your credit card company and see if they’ll give you a credit.

The only other alternative you might have is knock on every neighbor’s door and ask if they saw it. It might not lead anywhere, but it can’t hurt.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm gonna call amazon tomorrow if I don't hear anything in regards to the recent feedback I gave in the fact that I never received my package and I don't get it tomorrow (assuming it wasn't accidentally marked as delivered) before considering the latter option. After that letter I got from one of my neighbors about my parking, I'm kinda waiting till things just cool off.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This was actually yesterday, but honestly just seeing this on Jim Cummings’ page makes me so angry.

So this was actually at a comic con in Texas last weekend, and the deal is you have to wear masks, social distance blah blah blah, but with the guests, they basically have them spread out in large tables to give out distance.

Honestly, seeing states re-open cons like this with guidelines makes me so furious, because 1) it shows they’re trying too hard to rush life back to normal and don’t actually care about our safety, 2) this is a big middle finger to states who are actually taking this virus seriously. And honestly, what’s the fun of going to a con if you still have to protect yourself from this virus? I would not feel safe going at all until it’s 100% in the clear. And the fact that Jim decided to go to this event just shows he doesn’t care about this virus at all (and he’s proven numerous times he sees it as nothing more than a hoax).

Any Del

Reaction score
Until him nor someone he cares about get it, then it's a HUGE eye opener for him.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I really hope he’s gotten vaccinated too, because the guy is in his late 60s approaching 70 soon. He’s pretty much PRONE to the virus.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
But here’s the thing. Once you’re vaccinated, you’re much closer to getting life back to normal.
I know masks are a pain. I’m not the biggest fan, but I’ll keep wearing one until I get my vaccine.
As far as social distancing goes, evidence shows you can actually be three feet apart instead of six.
We can’t stay locked down forever. If you stay in your room and never venture out again, until every last case is gone, you’ll be as old as me before life is normal again.

Jim is more susceptible to Covid than some young adult, so I’d be a little cautious about being exposed to crowds right now.

But here’s the difference. For the past year, I respect the virus, but I don’t fear it. I’ll go out in public at my own risk, but I’ll still be careful of my surroundings.

As horrible as the shooting was the other day, I still gotta go grocery shopping. Gotta eat, but I’ll watch my back.

I’ll watch your back too.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I have no issues with businesses being open during this pandemic (minus schools as I worry about the kid’s safety, but I understand why they’re open even if I disagree with why), my issue with cons being open meanwhile is the fact that they get very, very crowded that it really is very difficult to social distance (especially with the guests they have invited). It doesn’t help that Texas doesn’t even take this virus seriously anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But here’s the thing. Once you’re vaccinated, you’re much closer to getting life back to normal.
I know masks are a pain. I’m not the biggest fan, but I’ll keep wearing one until I get my vaccine.
Be that as it may, even if you're vaccinated, the CDC still wants people to wear masks while out in public, because the virus can still spread and infect people who haven't been vaccinated. If you're gathering with other people who have been vaccinated, then yeah, the masks are free to come off, but being one step closer to normalcy doesn't equate to being completely there just yet. Baby steps. Crawl before you walk.

Any Del

Reaction score
And run before you start crawling again.