What made you angry today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ugh. I remember having a giant Q tip shoved up my nose many ages and moons ago for a flu test (which turned out to be positive) - that was not pleasant in the least.

Have any of you ever had to have any part of your body freakin' electrocuted? Now that hurt like ****!!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
After I broke my ankle, I had this cuff that shoots a mild charge of electricity to help heal. It doesn’t hurt, it tingles.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that I was kind enough to sell a good portion of extra Thomas tapes I have to a customer on twitter (which I had to ship for 24 dollars cause it was a lot) and he was giving me attitude over the fact that I had put the tapes in a large envelope instead of a box (mind you it was all I could get cause shortly after he paid me, 55, I had to fill up my car with gas which ate up a good ******* portion of what he paid me no thanks to this covid bull****).

Honestly after today I’m not doing business with him again. He was lucky I even shipped the tapes at all. I could have just taken his money and kept them myself.

Any Del

Reaction score
The fact that I was kind enough to sell a good portion of extra Thomas tapes I have to a customer on twitter (which I had to ship for 24 dollars cause it was a lot) and he was giving me attitude over the fact that I had put the tapes in a large envelope instead of a box (mind you it was all I could get cause shortly after he paid me, 55, I had to fill up my car with gas which ate up a good ******* portion of what he paid me no thanks to this covid bull****).

Honestly after today I’m not doing business with him again. He was lucky I even shipped the tapes at all. I could have just taken his money and kept them myself.
Wow. What an ungrateful prick. Sorry you had to put up with it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh, I already had a pretty bad Mel Gibson moment with a stupid truck making so much noise outside my apartment so it only adds the fuel to the fire.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Don’t you have a deal worked out before money changes hands? You offer the tapes for this amount, specify this much for shipping, taxes, etc., then you know how much profit you make. If he agrees to those terms, you both have a legally binding contract you both have to abide by. If he gives you money and you keep the tapes, that violation is on you, and that’s not a position you want to be in.