What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
SO RIDICULOUS!!!!!

So I woke up early this morning to re-create one last time my old Sesame Street skit compilation video with the actual episodes they came from now, which I made some last minute changes yesterday before heading out to get some cannabis from my dealer in RI and celebrate a late birthday lunch/dinner, using a previously exported video with the segments placed in and exporting it again, and the whole video was corrupted with a choppy frame rate and lack of audio if you decide to skim through the video (it plays from the start but completely disappears if you decide to jump to another section). Both instances I exported it to an external of mine. I’m currently in the process of trying to export again directly onto my desktop to see if that makes a difference at all (I highly doubt it).

But I swear, I’m doing this off premiere 2022, and if this is honestly the direction they’re going in now…. 😑

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that I could only manage to record a small bit of voice over for my third part of my “top 10 favorite Sesame Street moments” series no thanks to every small detail from my neighbors creeping into my closet. 😤

Honestly there are days I just want to burn this place down. 17 months of absolute **** here. So looking forward to just giving it one giant middle finger when I FINALLY move out!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I meant the sound of them making any small noise creeps into my closet. I should have been more specific, sorry.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I thought with all that sound proofing you put up the walls would be pretty insulated.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Unfortunately only putting up foam on your walls gives better absorption with the sound traveling from your microphone so it doesn’t just bounce off the walls. Sound from next door can unfortunately still creep through.