What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No yeah, absolutely. I gave him all the tapes in an envelope I thought was large enough but did end up really getting bundled in, but they were still safely packaged none the less. No way would I just take someone’s money like that, especially if they can always file a chargeback on PayPal.

The issue is he was giving me attitude over how they were packaged after I was kind enough to send them to him. I wasn’t putting up with his ****.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No, I don’t blame you for that. But if he got the tapes, you got the money, transaction complete, you never have to deal with him again.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, can easily say he won’t be getting anything from me again after what happened.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Some prick thought it would be a smart idea just parking his car right in front of the railroad tracks leading to my old neighborhood, his back bumper blocking my car, which made it much more difficult for me to back out. I was quite frustrated.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Managed to get woken up at 2 AM because of birds chirping. 2 ******* AM.

So........ yeah. There’s that. Doesn’t help with how my windows have non-existent sound insulation. I’ll be getting another fan for my room for the sake of drowning out the noise.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Got an ad on Muppet Central Radio that featured Mike Lindell.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Welp. The best Thomas the tank engine channel (ThomasHDclassics) is officially gone.

**** Mattel honestly. **** them for existing. It’s bad enough they completely ruined the series for the sake of money. I pray to God one day they go COMPLETELY out of business!

And of course, those ******, low quality RSGCMA uploads still stand! :rolleyes:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I would like to mention by the way I often came to these videos as good stress relievers and for comfort. The fact that this happened now, regardless if it is their content, is very frustrating and it’s more heartbreaking than seeing so many flash games gone now.

Any Del

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder when will this world ever get better? I'm waiting for the mass destruction upon this universe to create an even better one. "Before creation must come destruction" - Lord Beerus

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m sorry but if you act this way in a public store you deserve to be humiliated.

https://fb.watch/5MONRS2uMO/

Granted, I was in a similar situation this week when I was getting my covid vaccine. A guy in front of me was taking an absolute long *** time with whatever health registration he had to go through at the counter and I was already late for my covid vaccine appointment that I was getting pretty infuriated to the point I did let out a couple sighs, but just straight up saying **** like “I have places to go!” is only gonna bite you right in the ***.