What made you angry today?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There used to be an agency called Hope House. One thing they did was match up different people to share housing and/or expenses.
For example, maybe there’s an 80 year old lady that has a spare room. She’d offer you the room, and you help her carry groceries or things like that.
Every circumstance was different, but they had a good track record for matching up people according to their needs.

Any Del

Reaction score
Truth be told, the reason I wanted to pitch a cartoon show was to create a show that had references from other shows that I grew up watching and give people (kids and adults) to educate and entertain. Since certain shows that we grew up watching are pretty much **** at this point, I want to create a show re-living the good times life use to be back in the day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
See, that's what I've been wanting to do with my puppet sitcoms, but this is also what I do with much of my work in general, including Steve's YouTube videos: recreate the aesthetics of sitcoms of years past.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Today is one of those days premiere just decides to act up on me after I updated my computer (cause, you know, Mac life).

Literally whenever I open premiere, I just keep saying an error occurred and to send a report. And then when I try and import a video, boom. Generic black screen. :rolleyes: And when I have to quit, I pretty much have to force quit. I ended up slamming my MacBook out of frustration.

Any Del

Reaction score
**** man today isn't your day is it?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean it’s only the afternoon, too quick to make that judgement. I’m just giving my Mac a break for an hour before going back to it. But yeah, it is frustrating honestly, and already I do have some issues with premiere 2020 like the fact that it completely messed up the frame rate for a recent SS clip I uploaded after editing it out from the episode I put it in.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I got a notification from Amazon that my voice over foam was delivered..... and it wasn’t even ******* there! I checked both the mail room in my apartment building AND the package room in the leasing office.... NOTHING!

I swear to god, my package better not have been stolen! I spent 24 dollars on it!