The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
You have two shows about a trio of female super heroes: one blonde, one brunette, and one redhead . . . yes, there's some similarities there, but that's about where the similarities end.
My parents used to watch Totally Spies because it was based on Charlie's Angels, a show that they liked back in the 70s. It always kinda bored me though tbh.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I was watching some Simpsons clips and boy were they hilarious!!! I don't remember what episode it's from, but both Bart & Homer are in their rooms trying to use psychology on each other. then they both come out of their respective rooms, and confront each other. Bart says (through possibly gritted teeth) "Dad, I want you to go on this trip with me.", and then the camera pans over to homer (also with possibly gritted teeth) who says "Son, I'd be delighted to go with you!"

Then there's a clip in which Mr. Burns has to go to the doctor out of town, so he allows Homer and his family to stay in his mansion. At one point while they're all eating, Homer says " LISTEN TO HOW LOUD I HAVE TO TALK"!!!!!!! Funniest thing I've ever heard.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Friend of mine who used to live in Minnesota and curse the cold and snowy weather all the time relocated to Florida a few months ago . . . and now she's cursing out the wet and rainy weather all the time.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, Florida's pretty brutal in that way. Most of my memories of Disney are just standing under awnings or in stores, waiting for the rain to subside.