The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I saw a woman pushing her baby in a stroller while at the mall today. The baby's shirt said "I'm 6 months old and I've already accomplished more than Donald Trump,".

Wow! I never in a million years thought I'd see a political baby t-shirt. But apparently, they do exist. Is there any part of our culture that hasn't been used as a platform to make political statements at this point? I don't believe there is.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
OMFG!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

These are both funny, but seeing Pluto with gigantic moobs made tears come out of my eyes from laughing so hard.
Did someone on DeviantArt direct this? That looks like straight-up DA fetish fuel.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Have you seen some of the others? Like Goofy eating Mickey and Minnie?

But in all seriousness, I do believe the guy who does these worked on Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, and possibly 2 Stupid Dogs, so that kinda explains the . . . humor, lol.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i dont know why im surprised at some of the things in those shorts anymore

its like the totally spies for this generation. helping people discover fetishes one short at a time.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Have you seen some of the others? Like Goofy eating Mickey and Minnie?

But in all seriousness, I do believe the guy who does these worked on Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, and possibly 2 Stupid Dogs, so that kinda explains the . . . humor, lol.
When it comes to fetish fuel in cartoons. Nothing beats Totally Spies!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh man, tell me about it. And I see reruns of the show are back on TV now - I really need to watch that show again to see how it still holds up after all of these years.

cjd874

Reaction score
Uh, does anyone draw parallels between Totally Spies and the Powerpuff Girls? Or is it just me?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You have two shows about a trio of female super heroes: one blonde, one brunette, and one redhead . . . yes, there's some similarities there, but that's about where the similarities end.