The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

cjd874

Reaction score
I'm watching a Rolling Stones concert video on YouTube, and I thought of a conversation I had with a friend a while ago:
Me: So bands like Rush and Queen wrote progressive music that was all over the place, and bands like the Rolling Stones just stuck to their formula of straight-forward rock and roll.
Him: Sure! Why would the Stones have done anything different?
Me: Yeah, I can't think of any Rolling Stones songs in a time signature other than 4/4.
Him: Are you kidding? As much as I love Keith Richards, I strongly believe that he can't count to five!
Me: :laugh::laugh::laugh: (dies of laughter)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
We were at a local festival celebration where they serve wine and a drunk guy approached my dad shouting

"Oh my gosh! It's Daniel Boone! I love you man!".

Only someone who is incredibly wasted could possibly believe that Daniel Boone is still alive and casually walking around at a festival ****.

Any Del

Reaction score
I'm not gonna say this, but Gerardo is the WORST Sesame Brat on the Internet. EVER. All he does when people call him out for his requesting habit is that he BACKLASHES at people by threatening them with blocking or reporting. @Any Del told me that we should at this point ignore and report Gerardo.
More like this @Froggy Fool . . .

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This came in my YouTube recommendations..... 13 years later.... and oh my GOD did this make me laugh! 😂