The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
The "Sesame Street" sketch with Cookie Monster visiting the library and badgering the librarian, insisting he wants cookies. The librarian's annoyed reaction really fuels laughter in me!

I think the way Cookie Monster obsesses about cookies and takes it out on others, and hearing their reactions (except from Ernie) is really funny. This is why Cookie Monster is my favorite character, though he doesn't influence me to eat cookies (in fact, I gave up sweets full time a few years ago).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This was actually last night, but the fortune cookie fortune I read at the Chinese restaurant last night actually said, "Aren't you glad you enjoyed a great meal?"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another YouTuber trying to tell me off for speaking out about the struggles of small channels when his isn't exactly a big channel either, lol.

Charlie Benson

Reaction score
Watching old classic Grover skits. Especially the part where he is a volunteer for Munford's magic tricks!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nope. A scruffy, bearded guy whose channel is apparently one of travelling and outdoor activities. I see he's been on YouTube only a few months longer than I have, but his channel only has over 1,000 subscribers, and most of his more recent videos have about the same number of views as my recent stuff has, so it's like pretty big talk coming from such a little man, lol.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Look what this Gerardo kid sent me:

"Hello, Any. It's Gerardo, remember I wrote to you from my comments? Listen, when you have a good chance, I need you help, please. I know you upload full episodes of Sesame Street, but I only wanted street scenes only. And that's why I want you to help me get Sesame Maniac, MattAKASchfiftyThree, and MarshalGrover to respond on Google Hangouts to reupload back the episodes that I want. Take your time so we can talk about it on Hangouts.

Any, are you there?"
I'm not gonna say this, but Gerardo is the WORST Sesame Brat on the Internet. EVER. All he does when people call him out for his requesting habit is that he BACKLASHES at people by threatening them with blocking or reporting. @Any Del told me that we should at this point ignore and report Gerardo.

Last edited:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I'm not gonna say this, but Gerardo is the WORST Sesame Brat on the Internet. EVER. All he does when people call him out for his requesting habit is that he BACKLASHES at people by threatening them with blocking or reporting. @Any Del told me that we should at this point ignore and report Gerardo.
the irony

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Every year during summer, my mom's work has a themed party. This year the theme is going to be steampunk. So Mom will be going dressed up as Steampunky Brewster. A steampunk outfit combined with Punky Brewster-style pigtails and a 70s-esque shirt. What a clever and funny idea! :smile:.