The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I recently went on a weekend vacation not too far from where I live, and when I came to visit one of my aunts & uncles, 2 of their cats (one who's orange & white and the other's like "cream orange") CJ, (short for "cat junior", I suppose) and Curtis gave me lots of nudges, lots of kisses, happy (and incredibly loud) purrs & lots of sweet chirps! They both missed me. These two are extremely silly, but they're both VERY loving. I love these two. The aunt in question has trained these two to be extremely loving & friendly, and they BOTH adore belly rubs!!!! They purr really loud when you rub their belly.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
"Lagies & Jenkelfengs Welcium Again Tie The Muppel Shocks!"

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
One of my friends is currently vacationing in California where plastic straws are banned due to the fact that they kill turtles. When she called me up and mentioned that, she said "I think I know why plastic straws kill turtles, turtles must have a serious cocaine addiction and can't resist straws!". That was a very clever comment lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
For years I had been using the Gamertag "MaximumChode16" on Xbox Live and they finally caught onto me, lol. :laugh:
I used to make some of my video game character names on MMORPGs subtly inappropriate just to see whether or not the mods catch on. Most of the times I ended up getting straight up banned because I completely sucked at subtlety back then.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Stumbled on an episode of South Park I never saw. Must be ten years old or more. Great spoof on Jersey Shore.
Kyle was actually conceived in Newark. It's a Jersey thing!

Not everybody from here has red hair and orange skin, but still made me laugh my a$$ off.