The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Often times whenever I'm directing a production in which I have to bring in people to help, the collaborators will want their own ideas incorporated into the production, and then they take it personally whenever I tell them no, because it's not part of my vision.

Now, here I am, working on a group project that truly is a collaborative effort, and I'm encouraging everybody to add their own input into the project, but this time, the collaborators are telling me to call all the shots and they'll just follow my lead.

Why can't collaborators be this cooperative whenever I'm working on an actual production? Lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
One of my mom's friends is getting married this summer. She absolutely loves her pet chicken to death. So because she adores that thing to the point of considering it family, she will be taking the chicken to the wedding as well.

As Jeff Foxworthy would probably respond to that,

"You might be a redneck if you invite a chicken to your wedding,"

You know who else had a chicken at his wedding...…..

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Yes, and I honestly think it's because of those pale rings around his eyes . . . I think, I don't know. However, there is this amusing little thing I found on deviantART a while back:

OMG! That picture was drawn by one of my good friends down at Happy Tree Friends Fanon Wiki. His username Is Lordodarkness84 and he's such a nice guy :smile:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
A video of people dressing up like Batman and The Joker and acting like they were fighting in the middle of a library. How did they not get kicked out for doing that? Especially in a place where you are supposed to be quiet.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I'm colorblind which only makes stuff like that 10x worse. I've always thought them to be yellow, though some do come in neon green as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seeing TWISTER is on Lifetime tonight, and after earlier today I was rewatching Nostalgia Critic's review of the movie, where he noted that the constant arguing between Bill Paxton and Helen Hunt's characters (not to mention the tension between the fact that their characters were in the middle of a divorce, while Paxton's character is engaged to another woman) makes it seem like the Lifetime of disaster movies.