The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Wow, and I thought Scientology was weird lol (No offense intended to Scientologists or Tom Cruise fanatics btw).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This YouTube comment from somebody who must now have watched much ED, EDD N EDDY at all:

"The pink Ed looks like Trump."

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
This YouTube comment from somebody who must now have watched much ED, EDD N EDDY at all:

"The pink Ed looks like Trump."
"The pink Ed"? Are they talking about Eddy? He dosen't really look much like Trump at all to me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yes, and I honestly think it's because of those pale rings around his eyes . . . I think, I don't know. However, there is this amusing little thing I found on deviantART a while back:

They really are similar in personality when you think about it.... and to be honest, I could totally see Eddy being right-leaning (or maybe I’m just saying that because my stereotypical conservative voice sounds too much like Eddy. :stick_out_tongue: )

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, I think you're right, Eddy would totally be right-leaning. Not only does he possess some of the (stereo)typical rightwing traits like being money and power-hungry, but remember there was an episode where he had an election for King of the Cul-de-sac . . . and tried to rig the election in his favor because Plank was getting all the popular votes.