The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I only wear shirts under hoodies but that’s it.

Not too big on wearing shirts under shirts myself.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I . . . have no clue, actually.

But I wish other chains would offer garlic dipping sauce for the crust like they do.

And you do have a point, though: Pizza Hut's pizza really does have a tendancy to be far too greasy.
Papa John's is A) terrible pizza with substandard toppings, and B) policy from the top down of overworking their employees without fair compensation, time off, benefits, etc. Blast them into the bog of eternal stench.

Domino's used to be awful, but a few years ago they revamped their menu and really stepped up their game. Decent pizza these days, though not awesome.

Papa Murphy's Take n Bake is the best of the chains. Ingredients always fresh, wider range of toppings, plus you control the bake.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, Jen used Zoe to demonstrate emotions and feelings like happy, sad, and angry, as well as how puppets with rod hands can't pick up and hold props; Marty and Matt then used Telly and Count to show that glove puppets can not only pick up and hold props, but pass them between characters as well; Matt then switched to Mr. Johnson so they could demonstrate that a rod puppet can't take a prop handed to it from a glove puppet like Telly.

Any Del

Reaction score
@D'Snowth

Quick question. Do you happen have a brother? Because during that stream I saw 2 Scarboroughs.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And me too.
Yes, and I'm sure I'm missing others as well; I know there were also some ToughPigs people as well like Joe.
@D'Snowth

Quick question. Do you happen have a brother? Because during that stream I saw 2 Scarboroughs.
I have three brothers actually, but he was not one of them; I don't have the extra O in my name.