The New Am I The Only One Thread

Zephyr

Reaction score
Am I the only one who likes The Sneople puppet series on YouTube?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Am I the only one who likes The Sneople puppet series on YouTube?
I watch it! It's one of the funniest puppet series on the web. The puppetry is really good too.
I think the main puppeteer was at one of Sesame Workshop's puppeteer workshops. The Family Fisticuffs is my favorite of their videos.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one who wonders what ended up becoming of Doc Hopper after the events of TMM? I mean in other Muppet movies, the final fate of the villains was made clear: in GMC, Nicky Holiday and his girls were arrested and on their way to jail; in MTI, Long John Silver's boat full of treasure sinks, and he ends up marooned on Treasure Island; just to name a couple of examples. In TMM, Hopper and his gang are scared away by Animal's enlarged head, and . . . that's pretty much it. For all we know, he could have decided to hunt down some other frog to become his mascot, or went back to dressing up in costume himself.
He saw the light and became Father Hubley on "Everybody Loves Raymond".

Any Del

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone on here will check out the Sesame Street event that's happening tomorrow at Riverbank State Park?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who wonders what ended up becoming of Doc Hopper after the events of TMM? I mean in other Muppet movies, the final fate of the villains was made clear: in GMC, Nicky Holiday and his girls were arrested and on their way to jail; in MTI, Long John Silver's boat full of treasure sinks, and he ends up marooned on Treasure Island; just to name a couple of examples. In TMM, Hopper and his gang are scared away by Animal's enlarged head, and . . . that's pretty much it. For all we know, he could have decided to hunt down some other frog to become his mascot, or went back to dressing up in costume himself.
He re-incarnated himself into Steve D’Monster.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who likes cigar boxes? Obviously, I don't smoke, but I must admit, I think cigar boxes make for great recyclable material, and not just to make banjos out of, or to keep paper clips in: the artwork that goes into the box designs are very nice to look at for sure, and again, they can be used for a wide variety of different purposes. And I'll admit - I like the smell of them too; a lot more pleasant than cigarettes.