The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who really likes hard caramel, but not soft/chewy caramel?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, am I the only one who’s blacked out after getting super angry? Like to the point I just become a ticking time bomb?

It’s not pleasant. Like, what usually happens is i’ll get very frustrated with something to the point I’m just a totally different person, then when I cool off, it’s like “Wait, what just happened?” And then my brain plays back everything that was going on and I’m just like “Oh ****, did I really do that?”

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yes Urkel, you did that.

One way to keep a cool head, don't get upset over things you can't control. Like the weather.

Some people complain about the heat in the summer. Gee, what gave it away? How hot it was last last year?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To be (un)fair . . . summers have been getting hotter. . . .

But seriously, all the whining people do about the cold in winter gets so old after a while - especially since they'll start whining about it the beginning of December, and winter will have just started!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Ah yes, the dreaded climate change. Well, according to AOC the world will end in2030.
Tell me exactly when Doomsday is coming. I'll sit out front in my lawn chair with a hot dog and a beer and say "Bring it!!".
If I'm still there the next day, I'll sit out in my chair again and laugh at how stupid she was.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who wonders what ended up becoming of Doc Hopper after the events of TMM? I mean in other Muppet movies, the final fate of the villains was made clear: in GMC, Nicky Holiday and his girls were arrested and on their way to jail; in MTI, Long John Silver's boat full of treasure sinks, and he ends up marooned on Treasure Island; just to name a couple of examples. In TMM, Hopper and his gang are scared away by Animal's enlarged head, and . . . that's pretty much it. For all we know, he could have decided to hunt down some other frog to become his mascot, or went back to dressing up in costume himself.

Zephyr

Reaction score
Am I the only one who wonders what ended up becoming of Doc Hopper after the events of TMM? I mean in other Muppet movies, the final fate of the villains was made clear: in GMC, Nicky Holiday and his girls were arrested and on their way to jail; in MTI, Long John Silver's boat full of treasure sinks, and he ends up marooned on Treasure Island; just to name a couple of examples. In TMM, Hopper and his gang are scared away by Animal's enlarged head, and . . . that's pretty much it. For all we know, he could have decided to hunt down some other frog to become his mascot, or went back to dressing up in costume himself.
I have a theory that Hopper may have faced his own end by his hired thugs and frog hunter, Snake Walker; since most of them seemed like the type of men to turn on their boss after facing a colossal monster and getting their behinds chopped by Miss Piggy. Also Snake Walkers seems to be very shady and traitorous on his employers; killing frogs might not be his only profession...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I have a theory that Hopper may have faced his own end by his hired thugs and frog hunter, Snake Walker; since most of them seemed like the type of men to turn on their boss after facing a colossal monster and getting their behinds chopped by Miss Piggy. Also Snake Walkers seems to be very shady and traitorous on his employers; killing frogs might not be his only profession...
Whoa. I mean, as much as they might not like him, I don't think they would murder him. Let's not forget, he's still their boss. I'm sure they still got paid.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Reaction score
Whoa. I mean, let's not forget, as much as they might not have liked their boss, I don't think they would murder him. I'm sure they still got paid.
Yeah looking back on this theory; it’s a little dark and scary for a muppet villain ending
Although I do see Snake Walker being paid and still feeling shafted from hunting his quarry, another win but with no thrill (I never understood why I keep comparing Snake Walker to Deadshot from Suicide Squad, maybe it’s just me being a comic book enthusiast lol)