The New Am I The Only One Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that Elle King looks like Meghan Trainor and Meghan Trainor looks like Elle King?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that Jack Russell (from Great White) sounds a lot like Robert Plant? The first time I heard "Rock Me" I would've sworn it was Plant solo.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that Elle King looks like Meghan Trainor and Meghan Trainor looks like Elle King?
No, because you posted about that in the older thread twice. I know, because I replied both times that Elle King looks like Meghan Trainor and Amy Winehouse had a secret lovechild that they tried to abandon in a dumpster behind a tattoo parlor.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
No, because you posted about that in the older thread twice. I know, because I replied both times that Elle King looks like Meghan Trainor and Amy Winehouse had a secret lovechild that they tried to abandon in a dumpster behind a tattoo parlor.
Oops. :embarrassed: Sorry about that. :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Bob Dylan's voice sounds a little strange in "Lay Lady Lay"? Almost kind of like if Jim Nabors sang in his speaking voice when he had a cold - I don't recall hearing Bob Dylan's voice like that in any of his other songs.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Am I the only who thinks Happy Tree Friends's art style looks kinda like Seth MacFarlane style? The whole show actually reminds me of something Seth MacFarlane would do. The style of humor, the animation, the fact that it looks a kid show but isn't. A lot of Seth's work looks like it very well could be kid friendly. Take Ted for example, you see the cute teddy bear and want to take your kids, until you find out that it is rated R. Not the mention the countless Family Guy cutaways that parody Sesame Street, Looney Tunes, The Flintstones, and plenty of other G-rated things. It just seems kind of McFarlane-esque to me (hey, I just came up with my own word by combining Seth MacFarlane's name with term pythonesque, is my word in the Urban Dictionary yet)?

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Am I the only one who likes both modern Spongebob and modern Family Guy? I know people who like modern Spongebob and people who like modern Family Guy, but I don't know anybody who likes both aside from me considering all the hate they both get on the Internet.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only who thinks Happy Tree Friends's art style looks kinda like Seth MacFarlane style?
I don't know about that, but I feel like the GoAnimate style looks a lot like his.

But anyway, am I the only one who thinks 70s and 80s-era cars look really, really ugly? I'm not necessarily a big car buff or anything, but it seems to me like by the 70s and 80s, cars started losing the sleek and stylish appeal they had, say, in the 40s and 50s, and the only thing they retained is their humongous size (I mean, seriously, I can't understand how people drove around in those things, they look like they're a block long).

Old Thunder

Reaction score
But anyway, am I the only one who thinks 70s and 80s-era cars look really, really ugly? I'm not necessarily a big car buff or anything, but it seems to me like by the 70s and 80s, cars started losing the sleek and stylish appeal they had, say, in the 40s and 50s, and the only thing they retained is their humongous size (I mean, seriously, I can't understand how people drove around in those things, they look like they're a block long).
Well of course there's always the fact that people prefer what's "hip" in that decade than from previous ones as a rule. (Though here in the 21st Century we've started to do less of that.) I'm sure in several years from now, people will look at the cars we drive and go, "What the heck is that??" :smile: