The New Am I The Only One Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one who likes cigar boxes? Obviously, I don't smoke, but I must admit, I think cigar boxes make for great recyclable material, and not just to make banjos out of, or to keep paper clips in: the artwork that goes into the box designs are very nice to look at for sure, and again, they can be used for a wide variety of different purposes. And I'll admit - I like the smell of them too; a lot more pleasant than cigarettes.
Cigarettes stink, cheap cigars stink when you light them up, but pipes smell nice.
20 years ago cigar smoking was a big trend. It's not just getting some cheap cigar (the good ones are quite expensive), but smelling the leaves, seeing whether it's hand rolled or not buying a humidor so the cigars don't dry out, it's a big deal.
But it never looked good seeing a woman smoke cigars. This is guy's turf.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’ll be honest, women smoking is a huge turn off for me. :smirk: But if they want to smoke then I’m not going to stop them. Their choice.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm the same way about tattoos . . . which, I mean . . . women without tattoos are becoming few and far between these days, so. . . . (shrug).

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Even with men, once upon a time most men only had one tattoo of a star, an anchor, or MOTHER, but that was it. Then since the 80s they started getting sleeves, murals on their back, etc. Women could look good with something dainty, then they started getting sleeves too. One thing that doesn't look good on anybody is tattoos on their neck and face. It's your body, do what you want. But I wouldn't.
Once I almost got an eagle on my shoulder. Something tasteful and inconspicuous. That's as radical as I ever got.
Actually, growing my hair long is as radical as I ever got.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one who has trouble blowing up balloons? Blowing into them isn't hard, It's tying that knot so the air doesn't escape. No matter how much I stretch the neck out, it takes a number of tries to tie it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't believe I've ever successfully tied that knot to seal them up.